Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Room 101 San Andres from @Yakster. Thanks, Chris. Smoking great.

Good to hear, enjoy.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Still sitting out here pretending to grade papers...

That’s a nice stick! I am sitting on a few of those myself , prefer them to zombie andres

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:
    Another AJ:... this time a Last Call.

Another one that needs some age before it’ll fit the 93 rating it’s been given.... 👍👴🏻

Just one left to try, but I prolly won’t have time for it tomorrow. We’ll see.....

I don't think one more day will do much...

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@jlmarta said:
    Another AJ:... this time a Last Call.

Another one that needs some age before it’ll fit the 93 rating it’s been given.... 👍👴🏻

Just one left to try, but I prolly won’t have time for it tomorrow. We’ll see.....

I don't think one more day will do much...

I meant one more AJ to try.... the last one will be a New World Puro Especial - then all the AJs will be put to bed for a while..... 😏