Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Smoking a 2012 from @Vision. I may have to pick up some of these when my buying freeze is over. Thanks, Pete. No pic since my phone is being a **** again. Roboots every time I try to snap a pic.

There we go. Working again.

Solid cigar. What did you think of the spice?

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

This delicious little stick from the man himself @VegasFrank , it’s starting off like champ!

Hope you liked it brother!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    On a nice sunny afternoon.....

How’d you like this one??

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Smoking a 2012 from @Vision. I may have to pick up some of these when my buying freeze is over. Thanks, Pete. No pic since my phone is being a **** again. Roboots every time I try to snap a pic.

There we go. Working again.

Solid cigar. What did you think of the spice?

It was nice. The only criticism was the leathery taste on my lips afterward, but not a deal breaker. It's on my list. Thanks again.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@ForMud said:
    On a nice sunny afternoon.....

How’d you like this one??

A whole lot better than the last one....A couple more weeks of rest brought it back to how I remembered them tasting.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Day three of the 601 challenge.

Standings so far:
    1. Brown
    2. Green
    3. Red

No bad ones yet...

Got Sake?

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trick question ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Day three of the 601 challenge.

Standings so far:
    1. Brown
    2. Green
    3. Red

No bad ones yet...

I like the blue.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.