Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    You didn't buy that cigar splitter did you?

That is an ill-conceived wick that is supposed to be indicative of this firecracker line.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    Well, this is crap:

The taste of it matches the construction

A waiter at our breakfast cafe went to Puerto Rico for vacay. Brought me back this gar cause he's a great guy and we are great tippers.

Who can tell me what's a good Puerto Rican gar?

(p.s. you can see from the smutch on my finkers that I was wrenching on an old murdersickle at the time.)

I still have a couple of those very loose packs and burns fast. They become “ok” after a couple years. I think I paid $3 each for them.
    K&K was better but not worth the cost IMO

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@hoghunter said:
    The perfect pool stick...

I prefer a Meucci, but that is a good cigar.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Still out here

Where you at today Cam?

Great weather for golfing!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Sure could use a goal sometime soon, hockey gods!

Now who are the two jack rabbits who disagreed with me there? I'm on my phone so I can't see who posted the other reactions. Let's see if I can narrow this down.

@raidermike is afraid of VGK.
    @NorCalR1 @Cam_91 are pretty jealous of my fabulous team.
    @Vision loves company

Finally, the now mostly defunct Lou Crew probably wants to face Minnesota if they can pull an upset themselves.

I can't believe that Minnesota found those San Jose refs from a couple of years ago!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Still out here

Where you at today Cam?

This was muni! I actually had a buddy cancel on me and nobody to fill it. Thought about texting you but it was like 8a, super last minute

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

Now who are the two jack rabbits who disagreed with me there? I'm on my phone so I can't see who posted the other reactions. Let's see if I can narrow this down.

@Vision loves company

Finally, the now mostly defunct Lou Crew probably wants to face Minnesota if they can pull an upset themselves.

I can't believe that Minnesota found those San Jose refs from a couple of years ago!

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision loves company

Not me. If Boston doesn’t win I like to see the teams of my friends win. I would love to see a Boston VGK Cup but if Boston gets booted...Go Knights! And Cam, I would love to cheer for you guys to win the Cup.... but maybe next year.... 😝

• Options

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision loves company

Not me. If Boston doesn’t win I like to see the teams of my friends win. I would love to see a Boston VGK Cup but if Boston gets booted...Go Knights! Cam, I would love to cheer for you guys to win the Cup.... but maybe next year.... 😝

Just an awful bipartisan open-minded take. Boo this man!

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Still out here

Where you at today Cam?

This was muni! I actually had a buddy cancel on me and nobody to fill it. Thought about texting you but it was like 8a, super last minute

You motivated me! Just did a quick 9 at Pruneridge

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Wrong thread. Sorry.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis