Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Tabernacle Goliath

@silvermouse how does it compare to the regular Tabernacle? Was curious if the flavor profiles were the same.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:

@silvermouse said:
    Tabernacle Goliath

@silvermouse how does it compare to the regular Tabernacle? Was curious if the flavor profiles were the same.

Wish I could tell you but I am an idiot savant and definitely not a super-taster; when it comes to cigars the idiot take priority. Best to ask some of the others who have purchased them.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Johnny-O from @cigarexplorer . Thanks, Orlando.

Don't you ever work? Every time I log on, there you are, smoking in that chair. ;-)

Lol. I work as little as possible. I'm salary.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Do you roll up the windows and hotbox the truck when you smoke in there? You know, to bask in the full glory of the cigar.

Nah. I just light up before I go because @Guitarded told me to stop taking cigar pics on the highway...but that sun shield is as required for the truck as the steering wheel is!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@peter4jc said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Johnny-O from @cigarexplorer . Thanks, Orlando.

Don't you ever work? Every time I log on, there you are, smoking in that chair. ;-)

Lol. I work as little as possible. I'm salary.

My man!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

Is that an optical illusion or do you only have four digits on that hand?

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

For Fuente Friday from @TheKraken . I don't know what a Viejo is but the cello says it's got an extra one. Thanks, Taylor!

Edit:. Viejos go good with Tullamore.

You're welcome, hope you enjoy Shawn!