Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@Significant3 said:
    @VegasFrank
    For very brief moment I read your post as “challenger crashed” and I was afraid it was you car.

Read it the same way heart sank

Lol sorry guys...

Don't look ↑
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

MMMM, Guinea Pigs! I thought you were from PR, not Ecuador?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmm, cuy!

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

@silvermouse said:
    Long Live the Queen robusto for @TheCigarChick

That makes me smile, thank you. It's been "a day" already, and it's far from over.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still waiting for somebody named Lindsay to show up on vHerf some evening. Maybe she found a warm spot to smoke on these cold winter nights, yes?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad your enjoying it, Edward.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Good afternoon everyone! Epernay! Excellent! Hiding from the rain in another illegal smoking section!
    Been in Florida since last Thursday and this is the first rainy day, so can’t complain!

My daughter lived in Florida for a few years. She said it rained almost every day, but only briefly.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@cbuck said:
    Good afternoon everyone! Epernay! Excellent! Hiding from the rain in another illegal smoking section!
    Been in Florida since last Thursday and this is the first rainy day, so can’t complain!

My daughter lived in Florida for a few years. She said it rained almost every day, but only briefly.

Only in the summer.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter