Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Wise Man from @Usaf06 Thanks, Nick.

You are welcome Uncle Eddy

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    My last cigar was a Ramon Alones Habana Exclusivo Mexico while visiting La Casa del Habano in Tijuana. I came down with a nasty bout of Covid on Fathers Day 2022 and had terrible coughing and no taste until recently. This is my first cigar since then. Looks like my Tupperdors worked just fine. I burped them periodically and made sure my Bovedas were soft. Glad to be back!

Welcome back, glad you're feeling better.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    My last cigar was a Ramon Alones Habana Exclusivo Mexico while visiting La Casa del Habano in Tijuana. I came down with a nasty bout of Covid on Fathers Day 2022 and had terrible coughing and no taste until recently. This is my first cigar since then. Looks like my Tupperdors worked just fine. I burped them periodically and made sure my Bovedas were soft. Glad to be back!

Welcome back, that's a long recovery! Glad you are on the mendl

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are welcome my botl. Enjoy!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

That's a black label?
    What would you rate it on strength?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5