Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what yet.... but my thermometer says 62 and it's sunny and beautiful, so it's gonna be good!!! I don't know what to do with no snow or ice on the ground! But I like it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a CLE Cuarenta (again) I really enjoy the flavor profile these have without age on them. Had the most recent box only about three months, and I don't expect them to last more than a few more weeks.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SL Connie Torpedo .... Typical AJ spice, albeit a little toned down...good cigar but not what I want from a connie :-/

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I have only ever had maybe 2 of these, and do not remember what they are like! image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    For me I'm smoking a Man O' War side project 52-C
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    A Bueso while watching my daughter pick up sticks in the yard for a couple bucks. Good times!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    worked around the house all day long.....need a reward. First Graycliff that i have smoked:

photo 0391CA78-9E42-46F9-8F4D-7604EE902843-211-0000008545BD4923_zpse27eabe3.jpg
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    just finished up a cabaiguan, from the man, the legend, the bigshizza!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Torano 1916 with three months on it.
  • MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    My first, and only, LFD cameroon cab. I can already tell this will be one FINE cigar. LFD's are quickly becoming some of my fav's. I did try the chisel punch, but messed it up so i just clipped it off. image
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Oliva V Lancero. Sweet stick.
    beatnic:
    Oliva V Lancero. Sweet stick.
    Good choice! One of my favs
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A WTF and a CAO Maduro
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    A WTF and a CAO Maduro

Looking forward to hearing about the WTF. I'm not sure why, but it caught my eye a while back.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Enjoying a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva. Great stick!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    agreed...they can be a have a but of ammonia but age cures it quick. Those things rock
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    catfishbluezz:
    AVJim:
    agreed...they can be a have a but of ammonia but age cures it quick. Those things rock
    Got the stick from the Ashton rep.... was perfect! Thanks for the aging recommendation though, I will be picking up a box!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    Super shot criollo...like the corojo better honestly image
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great minds think alike. I am enjoying this quite a bit though.

Lol...I think I'd enjoy it more after dinner, not after work. I looooooove the corojo though
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Just had an Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum. Was wonderful !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    catfishbluezz:
    Super shot criollo...like the corojo better honestly image

JHewey hit me with one of each. Can't wait to compare them.
    pelirrojo:
    Toombes:
    A WTF and a CAO Maduro

Looking forward to hearing about the WTF. I'm not sure why, but it caught my eye a while back.

PM incoming, bro.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today a cigar floated to the top of my humidor that I didn't recognize. The hand written label said... " Johnny-O ! Smoke me before 5/15/12 or after 4/13/13 Corona Extra." I figured close enough. What an amazing cigar. I know there is a Johnny O thread here somewhere filled with numerous posts of praise. This cigar was really fantastic. It made being stuck in traffic bearable. I have to search who I got this one from, but thank you very much in advance.. Edit... Searched it, Thank you Todd.. bandyt09 He sent it because I was the first to congratulate him on reaching 2500 posts. He doesn't really need a reason, he justs likes to share the love.
    Enjoying this, while in the garage working on my chevelle.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Enjoying this, while in the garage working on my chevelle.
    Awesome Chevelle Reggie and smoke as well :) Loved building cars with my Pops in the garage, its where him and I built my 85' Camaro Z28 pro-tourer and now building his 72' Chevy C20 pickup. Is that a 69 or different year? Tough to tell without the telltale front headlight set...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    thanx irish! its coming along slowly, its a 71
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Paps Fritas that rocked from Eric (Ehehat) on my lunch break yesterday's thank you so much brother really really enjoyed it :) Also had the day before on my lunch break then, a Famous Euro Stick pantela from Matt the Doc that was really enjoyable and perfect for the break and lunch, thank you!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."