Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    As part of the Ccom corona day. From Brett, thank you my friend for this fine smoke.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    image thanks Brett!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    image thanks Brett!!

Black Market, yum!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Don Pepin Garcia Black - Toro Gordo. I really like these.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo image_zpsef19b922.jpg
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Smoking a CAO MX2 toro today... Was late on the CCOM Corona Day memo,guess I'll just have to light another today, what a shame...
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Just lit up. La Herencia Cubana Core. Foshizzle.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    image NUmmy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    smoke em if you got em:
    photo image_zpsef19b922.jpg
    Near perfect burn.... I know the taste is perfect......... beautful photo. I am going to drag one out of the humi and try to copy!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Lit up a 5 Vegas Classic corona in celebration of CCOM's Corona Day.. By far one of my favorite budget cigars.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora 100 Anos- original release from 2003. Full review in my Cigar Journal: photo CC2061_zpsef3f175e.jpg
    My Father Cedros Deluxe
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife picked out my cigar yesterday afternoon .... and she dug out an original OSOK from the bottom of my humi .... I didn't even realize I had one of these. (She picked it because the wrapper was "pretty" LOL)

Anywho, this was a fantastic, relaxing smoke ... similar flavor profile but a bit smoother than the few OSOK 212s I've had the past couple months. I'm sure this one had more age than the 212s, I assume that's why it was smoother.
    And I cracked open an awesome pale ale from No-Li brewhouse that BigShizza Jim sent me.
    Great beer, awesome flavors - sweet, citrusy, creamy, and not overly bitter like some pale ales. Yum, thanks Jim!

All in all it was a fantastic afternoon and a great way to kick back after spending all morning working in the yard and a great end to an overall busy weekend.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Spent the weekend with the pressure washer (no, that is not what I call my wife, she's the pressure dishwasher) and a couple of yardgars that were actually very, very enjoyable. Gran Habano habano #3 on Saturday afternoon and Santa Rosa robusto Sunday afternoon. Made the pressure washing actually not too bad.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Dustin, curious to get your opinion of this smoke. I have 2 of them but have never smoked one.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    It is arguably the mildest cigar I've ever had. Finish is extremely clean, light, and pretty long. The retro hale is too smooth IMO, but overall this is the best mild cigar I've ever had.
    Julius Caeser
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    I had an OSOK..not sure which one, said something about Mexico on the band.
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami M-5 with about 2 years on it... So far, so delicious
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami M-5 with about 2 years on it... So far, so delicious
    I think you and I like the same things. I love Miami's, especially with age.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Padilla '''68 series Big Bear from a trade with Toombes. Watching the rain and enjoying the day and the stick. Thanks, Daniel.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Julius Caeser
    Damn you ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961