"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Krieg:
    Congrats to Marker, winner Week 5!
    Thank you sir. Just barely won that.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Ridiculous!!! HA! Damn, congrats on the good week marker!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Man do I suck or what?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ok, almost game time! Get your picks in ASAP!! you got till 5min before game time!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Can anyone beat the unbeatable Swami this week?? We shall see...he can't keep this streak going forever!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    Can anyone beat the unbeatable Swami this week?? We shall see...he can't keep this streak going forever!
    What streak? He wasn't first two weeks ago.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    i can feel a 12 win week coming on...
  • Options
    Looks like Lakota won for Week 7 with 11 correct picks! congratulations Lakota!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Congrats lakota.
  • Options
    Lakota with the win! 2nd week in a row! Congratulations (you suck btw) jk

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Two people didn't even set their pics for Thursday, and it didn't cost them. Sad.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Two people didn't even set their pics for Thursday, and it didn't cost them. Sad.
    Guilty as charged :)
  • Options
    The RobbyRas with the win, 12 correct picks. Remind me to take you to Vegas with me ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    The RobbyRas with the win, 12 correct picks. Remind me to take you to Vegas with me ;)
    you know it baby!!!! I wasn't afraid to pick my NINERS! I'm comin for you Jim (Bombay)... watch your back!
  • Options
    Yeah I got a thing going right now....they are my team and I have only picked them to win I believe twice, the game was too close to call as we needed a last mintue stop to seal the game so i figured the punishment would be a loss in pickem for a win. Yeah I am superstitious like that. This week was brutal. Good win Robbyras.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Yeah I got a thing going right now....they are my team and I have only picked them to win I believe twice, the game was too close to call as we needed a last mintue stop to seal the game so i figured the punishment would be a loss in pickem for a win. Yeah I am superstitious like that. This week was brutal. Good win Robbyras.
    Brutal!?!?!? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this week was cake... you gotta be dedicated... I put a solid 70 maybe 75 seconds into my picks...
  • Options
    Swami with another win...man...maybe I should just go ahead and send you my cigars now? lol....What's funny about this season is, that it's still pretty much anyone's game.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Thanks Krieg, I know what you mean. I can't shake whoever is in second place off my tail. Even with a 14 win week I can't seperate myself from the pack. The other part is the games I was worried about were wins and the two games I lost I was convinced the team I picked was going to win (Duh, that is why I picked them), LOL. We will see in the coming weeks......
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Thanks Krieg, I know what you mean. I can't shake whoever is in second place off my tail. Even with a 14 win week I can't seperate myself from the pack. The other part is the games I was worried about were wins and the two games I lost I was convinced the team I picked was going to win (Duh, that is why I picked them), LOL. We will see in the coming weeks......
    I was close for a few games, but then i dropped the ball on my upset picks...this was a rough week.
  • Options
    Getting towards the end of this. 1st and second look locked but a couple weeks left.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    yea, i aint makin it...pm me who i'm sending the winnings to...LOL. Good luck fellas.
  • Options
    I think it is going to be a scramble to the finish especially if weeks like this past one continue.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Bombay:
    I was close for a few games, but then i dropped the ball on my upset picks...this was a rough week.
    tell me about it, ive been out all weekend and totally forgot to do my picks! oh well, its not like I really had a chance!! lol couple more weeks to go!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    well, only one more week to go...looks like swami and shaun might get 1st and 2nd!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    well, only one more week to go...looks like swami and shaun might get 1st and 2nd!
    I thought I could make up some ground this week, but those damn Jets and Jags fell through
  • Options
    I feel like I am in a bad heist moving and doberman pinchers are nipping at my heels as I try to make it over the chain link fence.....If I can only get to the other side....HA!
  • Options
    i totlally forgot to make my picks, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Careful. I have been on a tear recently. RUFF RUFF RARRARARR GRRRR BARK BARK