Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ccom NFL Pick'Em 2011!

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I see you Marker. I may have to throw a steak sammich your way to ge you off my scent. LOL!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Bombay:
    I see you Marker. I may have to throw a steak sammich your way to ge you off my scent. LOL!
    He is a sucker for Wendy's Spicy Chicken sammys...try one of those!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    After missing a week a while back, I realized I should just prepare to send out my share.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Bombay:
    DAMN YOU SHAUN HARRISON!!!! I know where I am going for lunch now....
  • Options
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Bombay:
    That's Shaun.Harrison87 to you!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Bombay:
    That's Shaun.Harrison87 to you!
    Don't make me swap cigars that I get intended for you... You might just get some more King Louis the VIII gurks in tubes!
  • Options
    Editorial note.....The Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sammich is a fine sammich indeed.....carry on you two...
  • Options
    Hey fellas......
  • Options
    YOYOYO!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well, Well Well....only a few games left. Guess it really comes down to who is gonna be in 1st, with only 3 picks separating swami and shaun!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    So does this go all through the playoffs?
  • Options
    Marker, it does go through the playoffs. I originally thought it was only regular season but had to reread the OP and it does clearly say through the playoffs. we are getting tight coming down to the end but with only 11 games left and me having a 9 game lead over you and shaun leading you by 6 I believe Krieg was referring to the fact that you would have to basically pick at least 6 out of 11 winners that shaun doesn't pick and 9 out of 11 winners that i dont pick to catch us.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Marker, it does go through the playoffs. I originally thought it was only regular season but had to reread the OP and it does clearly say through the playoffs. we are getting tight coming down to the end but with only 11 games left and me having a 9 game lead over you and shaun leading you by 6 I believe Krieg was referring to the fact that you would have to basically pick at least 6 out of 11 winners that shaun doesn't pick and 9 out of 11 winners that i dont pick to catch us.
    Yeah, first and second are all but notched up...after the first round of the playoffs 6/7 people could send, 3 to each of the 1st and 2nd place(unless Marker makes a push for 2nd) and then when it is over the final person could send to the winner. Either way this has been a lot of fun, I always enjoy the pick 'em leagues!
  • Options
    I am not getting second imo. Even if I do Shaun and I live i the same town.

Shaun and I will obviously send to whoever between us gets second and if Shaun gets first it would not change anything. Neither one of us would have to ship.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    MOTHERFUC*ER, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL----------I thought it was regular season only, last 2 weeks I purposely picked trying to hit the upsets....I was only 6 back, who knows if I couldve pulled it off now-----D@mn Dave.......oh well, who do I send to?
  • Options
    Well, looks like we have almost wrapped this thing up. I am going to suggest the following send to Swami:
    Marker
    JZ
    Vulchor
    Lakota

And the following send to Shaun

Rob
    Krieg
    Zeebra

1st place will get 4 people sending sticks to them, while 2nd place gets 3. As for Shaun sending something to Swami, I'm going to leave that up to him. This has been a blast this year! Looking forward to next season! Congratulations Swami and Shaun! Remind me to take you guys to Vegas!
    If you two would PM your addresses to the respective person sending you sticks that would be great.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Why am I sending to Swami when Shaun and I live in the same town?
  • Options
    Marker:
    Really doesn't matter to me who sends to who. I just went down the list. Just as long as 1st place gets 4 people and 2nd gets 3.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Doesnt matter to me either way. I know Shaun and Marker have a lovefest going on, lol, that and it just makes good sense to have marker hand deliver his package. Why dont Marker and Krieg switch spots with Krieg holding off to ship to the Champion.
  • Options
    Oh by the way...Shaun, who are you picking this week, just wondering....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Krieg:
    Marker:
    Really doesn't matter to me who sends to who. I just went down the list. Just as long as 1st place gets 4 people and 2nd gets 3.
    I'll swap with Marker... I owe Bombay a little somthin anyway... sound good?
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Oh by the way...Shaun, who are you picking this week, just wondering....
    Haha, no upsets this week, pretty easy choices... I will pm my addy out asap!
  • Options
    Swami, hit me with your addy please! :)
  • Options
    Are you conceeding? It is still possible for you to win. Unless you sir are talking a trade between front runners......

Robbyras....I see you trying to slip something in there.

So it all shakes out correctly, I would say JZ, Vulchor, Robby send to Bombay

Marker, Zeebra, and Lakota send to Shaun, and Krieg sends to the Champ. That takes care of the request from Marker and Robby for shipping purposes. Sound good?
  • Options
    Well I just wanted it for safe keeping. ;). I am not conceding, there is still a small glimmer for me
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Are you conceeding? It is still possible for you to win. Unless you sir are talking a trade between front runners......

Marker, Zeebra, and Lakota send to Shaun, and Krieg sends to the Champ. That takes care of the request from Marker and Robby for shipping purposes. Sound good?
    Yep, sounds good to me...Swami PM your address bud

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... I need that addy again too...
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Could the Champion please PM me his addy?
  • Options
    Bombay:

So that I'm on the same page, I'm sending sticks to Swami right? (bombay).

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg, I think we agreed that you would send to the champion. which wouldn't be determined for another two weeks.