Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ccom NFL Pick'Em 2011!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Krieg, I think we agreed that you would send to the champion. which wouldn't be determined for another two weeks.
    got ya, guess there is still a chance ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    My Pick 'Em winnings from Zeebra...

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I need to send to someone.....who do I send to and please PM your addy....thanks.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok---so i see Swami is the guy i should send to----Swami, a PM please good sir and I will get something together for you.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    My Pick 'Em winnings from Zeebra...

Zeebs hooked it up BIG TIME! that's a really nice spread and all centerpiece type smokes... wow...
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bittersweet does not begin to describe my mood. You are looking at 2011-2012 NFL Pick 'em champ, but boy am I bummed my team lost tonight. Oh well, guess I will have to just smoke some of my good cigars to dull the pain.....Shaun Harrisson and Marker thanks for keeping me honest down the stretch and I look forward to returning to defend the title next year.
  • Options
    Hey guys, just wanted to take sec and drop in to let you know I haven't forgotten this thread. We've been slammed at work lately with our office move coming up this weekend...hell...this is the first time I've been on the forums in a week. But after everything calms down here at work hopefully within next week, I will get these sticks out. Sorry for the delay.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Received my winnings from Krieg earlier this week. Thanks Krieg!

• Options
    I need your addy Jim!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Still nothing from Lakota...ohh well
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Received my winnings from Krieg earlier this week. Thanks Krieg!

Is that lfd damaged?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    finally launched... headed to you Jim! 9405 5036 9930 0412 4521 82
  • Options
    Thx Robby.

Krieg, yeah the LFD was damaged at the foot about maybe a half inch or so. I am still gonna try and smoke it.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Bombay:
    Thx Robby.

Krieg, yeah the LFD was damaged at the foot about maybe a half inch or so. I am still gonna try and smoke it.
    Way to trooper up man!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Thx Robby.

Dammit, Sorry to hear that, it was in perfect condition when I put it in the box. I was hoping it would be ok, I didn't have any cello to put it in. I hope all the others made it ok.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Oh yeah Krieg, everything else was in good shape. That LFD was huge as well I didn't even think they made cello that large.

Received Vulchor's package in the mail yesterday and didn't have time to take pics and post 'em but they did arrive. Pics will be up later.
  • Options
    Received Vulchor's package of winnings....

and then received robbyras's winnings package as well
    excited to try all the sticks.