Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    cooch36:
    I was able to pick up some uhc 10 pack and shorty's 10 pack both for under $23 mow box coronas for $75 the prices are great and my addiction continues.
    hey cooch - was that score on the Shortys and the uhc recently (as in the last 24 hours)?
    or was that several days ago?
    I'm hoping it was in the last 24 hours, cause then my theory on the increased kickout threshold is wrong (which I'm hoping it is!!)

a couple days ago. first few days. And yes we are driving up the price without a doubt, there may be an increase in reserve pricing but as we watch we bid sooner and the price artificially goes up. again brilliant marketing without a doubt this was factored!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    scarlin:
    I keep missing that southport humidor. Its making me sad :(
    how much is the large going for?? anyone know
  • Options
    Well shoot, my 100CT humi is full. Guess I'm gonna have to start looking at coolers now!! LOL Thanks cigar.com!! ha ha ha
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    pbchevo:
    scarlin:
    The price got down into the $40s. I don't know exactly how much it went for/the threshold was though.
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    pbchevo:
    scarlin:
    The price got down into the $40s. I don't know exactly how much it went for/the threshold was though.
    thanks
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    kevin1323:
    pbchevo:
    scarlin:
    thanks
    i almost snagged one when it got taken for $39.XX very disappointed i missed out
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    acsamples79:
    pbchevo:
    kevin1323:
    pbchevo:
    scarlin:
    thanks
    I almost snagged one when it got taken for $39.XX very disappointed i missed out
    I have been looking at this as well but then I start thinking....more sticks, or a cooler. Good luck in snagging one. I have a feeling I better hold off.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Dang it!!.......not quite quick enough.......

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome. I made my first purchase today on some Vegas triple A and some Vegas Miami for a nice price. Can't wait to get em.
  • Options
    dang i missed it how much did the maduro madness samp. go for anyone know? i knew i shouldn't have walked away
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Bah! Just seen that the Cu-Avana Intenso 10 pack just came up.....and missed it. Back to the waiting game...
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    +1000
    it's enough to make me go to bed dang it!
    was too slow on the click about an hour ago - and have been waiting....grrr........
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    dang i missed it how much did the maduro madness samp. go for anyone know? i knew i shouldn't have walked away
    $39
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    +1000
    was too slow on the click about an hour ago - and have been waiting....grrr........
    I cant stand Acid anymore. Sad thing is though I started off on those suckers lol. Woot picked up that 6'er of Cain's.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    +1000
    I cant stand Acid anymore. Sad thing is though I started off on those suckers lol. Woot picked up that 6'er of Cain's.
    hope you got them for close to $20
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    pbchevo:
    $39
    thank you
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    +1000
    Ya got em for 19.94
  • Options
    JSaint:
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    +1000
    Ya got em for 19.94
    awesome - I think the reserve is mid $19 - you hit it perfect
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    KingoftheCove:
    JSaint:
    Ewwwww so many Acids.
    +1000
    Ya got em for 19.94
    awesome - I think the reserve is mid $19 - you hit it perfect
    Oh nice! I had a feeling I should click around 21 but then I was like noooooo likes play the waiting game a little while longer lol.
  • Options
    just a sec. to late the maduros slipped away
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    missed em again?
  • Options
    JSaint:
    pbchevo:
    missed em again?
    yea the first time i just saw that they had sold and the second time i was a sec to late to click confirm.
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    JSaint:
    pbchevo:
    missed em again?
    yea the first time i just saw that they had sold and the second time i was a sec to late to click confirm.
    Im still waiting for my first box purchase from the s.sale. wanted some diesels but they dont drop to what id be willing to pay.
  • Options
    I'd like to snag up that Gurkha War Sampler.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    still trying to get the AJ Corona Sampler, Morro Castly Torp Box and Ccom Brazilian Label corona's... i seem to miss them by 3 lots every time they come through
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen any Kristoff smokes listed...I've been watching for 2 days and haven't seen any.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    No Kristoff's that I have seen. It is basically the same products over and over. Not much new from day to day. Hopefully this will change soon. I am sure it takes a while to make sure all the bugs are out.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well it's official...I have spent a crap ton on this website. 130 cigars arrived today and I think I'm about out of space.
  • Options
    The A.J. corona sampler is very well worth it. The MOW Ruination was absolutely fantastic. I would love a box of those.