Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Is up and running!

Comments

• cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    OH it looks like my bank account will be sprinting!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    so let's start the insanity
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    And its sinked on my phone no delay...Dam you....... Looking to sell home. If interested Sale transactions can be deposited directly into ccom. site. thank you...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Yea, been hogging it all to myself, sorry guys,,,;o) anyway, only thing I dont like is not knowing with the item will be removed due to the price being too low, would be nice to have an indicator that indicates the item is is in the too low zone. Other than that its ok, havent seen too many super premiums....yet.
    The threshold seems to be low. The Cuba Libre One box got to ~50% off before someone purchased it or it was pulled.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This is pretty cool.

It would be cooler to be able to see what the sold items sold FOR though...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Waiting for the site to be unblocked. I should be browsing it at work in the next 72 hours! LOL.
  • This is crazy I can't go on the site much without selling a kidney first.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Where is it? I can't seem to find it on the site.
  • cigarsprintsale.com
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Facinating. I like it. Although as was said before, it'd be nice to know what CCOM's threshold point is, but if you did that would kind of defeat the purpose of the sales tactic. The seller has to maintain some sort of edge. Not knowing when that little man's going to run away adds excitement to it.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I think that's the point of it. That's the excitement of it for you as the buyer. But the business side of it from the seller (CCOM). Not to know the cutoff point. Just my take on it

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    this is gonna get rough on my bank account
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    This will now also always be minimized on my screen to ensure I can possibly get a helluva deal, instead of just a great deal.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    whats the shipping like? dont see it on the page...
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Shipping on Cigar Sprint Sale is FREE!!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Did anyone watch the video? I really thought Alex was going to bust into a Crazy Eddie routine.

http://youtu.be/jc-Mhynh_pg
    RCY Cigars:
    I think that's the point of it. That's the excitement of it for you as the buyer. But the business side of it from the seller (CCOM). Not to know the cutoff point. Just my take on it

Sorry, yea I think I know wht they did it, just not in favor of it. For some reason my excitement meter isnt working, maybe it was the long awaited release. actually I think I got more excited from Alex's video..Time will tell? (EDIT) Man I guess im spoiled,,I forgot to say Thanks Cigar.com for the new and fun way to purchase cigars at great prices..
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

From the help section...

•For your convenience, all items purchased on Sprint Sale will be aggregated at 7am daily and shipped free in one package. Orders placed between 7:00am – 11:59pm EST will ship the following business day.
    krebsie:
    Now thats very nice!!!!. Thanks
  • krebsie:

That is HUGE! WOW!
    skweekz:
    zeebra:

From the help section...

•For your convenience, all items purchased on Sprint Sale will be aggregated at 7am daily and shipped free in one package. Orders placed between 7:00am – 11:59pm EST will ship the following business day.

But will they aggregate regular ccom purchases made on the same day?
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Hah, they just got me.
    what did you get?
  • Only Sprint Sale orders will be aggregated, regular Cigar.com orders will process as normal.
    I got the 10 Oliva for 30.71 and 20 Gran Habano for 34.68. I'll look a bit longer and then quit. Sunday is my birthday....I guess this is my shopping.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Is the little red sprinting guy a computer generated image of Alex running a sprint? If so, he looks good in all red.
  • This is dangerous. VERY dangerous. I like that the tab name changes whenever a new deal comes up, so I can quickly see what's on sale without having the tab selected.
  • +1... ***, why did i check the forums today...lol now i know about the sprint sale.....there goes my car payment for the month....lol cool site....thanks ccom
    Ok, also got the Exodus Silver for $26.82. Happy birthday to me.