Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Bklyn78:
    I scored a box of 5vegas AAA for 45$. I spent a few days just seeing what the prices stopped at. I wrote down all the prices just to get a pattern what they sell for. When i get extra money i pull out my book and just keep an eye out for what i need. The prices have jumped up alittle as the last box of AAA i think went for 52. The last one I bought was some obsidian sticks. Got 10 for 21$. I took a shot in the dark and ive been really been enjoying them. its a great site when you are on a limited budget to get some nice sticks for a really good price.
    Congrats! when i have the money the AAA boxes never come up, ive been wanting to get one for months but they never show up at the right time on the SS... and for whatever reason im determined to make the AAA my first box purchase.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bklyn78:
    I scored a box of 5vegas AAA for 45$. I spent a few days just seeing what the prices stopped at. I wrote down all the prices just to get a pattern what they sell for. When i get extra money i pull out my book and just keep an eye out for what i need. The prices have jumped up alittle as the last box of AAA i think went for 52. The last one I bought was some obsidian sticks. Got 10 for 21$. I took a shot in the dark and ive been really been enjoying them. its a great site when you are on a limited budget to get some nice sticks for a really good price.
    PM to ya bro.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    looks like I'm gonna have to stay up late and buy lol
    Ah, I see I'm not the only one who has that idea.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    robertgreen30:
    looks like I'm gonna have to stay up late and buy lol
    Ah, I see I'm not the only one who has that idea.
    Tell me about it, seems like all the good stuff comes on late night and the prices are better.
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    I swear as soon as I start watching for something it never shows up. I see the Ccom Brazilian all the time and now today nothing....I just want to give you my money Ccom!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the last couple sales on my iPhone. The entire sale(s) came and went without a 'sign-in' button or a 'buy now' button. How can I buy with no button to push??? I wasn't ready to buy but I think something's wrong with the page.....
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I bid on a batch of MOW ruin this morning and turns out my crdit card expiration date has expired and I was sent to update page. After update, nothing. I don't even know if I got the purchase. Sent them a message. Still waiting.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Seem's to me it sounds like a bunch of negative feedback on the sprint scene
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Just made my first purchase! MOW Puro Authentico Corona.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schrooz:
    I bid on a batch of MOW ruin this morning and turns out my crdit card expiration date has expired and I was sent to update page. After update, nothing. I don't even know if I got the purchase. Sent them a message. Still waiting.
    same thing happened to me back in january. (for me) the order/purchase did not go through but once i updated my CC info I was good to go.
    Just had to watch the sprintsale until the cigars I wanted popped up again, that was frustrating.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Screw the sprint sale. I'm done with it. I'm so pissed off right now, not even sure I want to buy from Ccom anymore.

10 pack of Torano 1916s. Hell ya. I love them. So when I get to the sprint sale and they pop up today.
    I log in, get ready, they get down to $29.50. Awesome! I'm on it.
    Click on the Buy Now and...........................the F***ing page resets back to the page with the 1916s with the button saying "Resetting". Are you F***ing kidding me???????

No confirmation page or nothing.
    The technical difficulties with this stuff are really trying what little patience I have.
    If this were the first time, I might understand, but several times now, this has happened.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    And thats why your screen name is appropriate brother, lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    tie goes to runner,,,lol, sucks but theyll be around again
  • Options
    The Kid:
    I say we break the runner's freakin legs and call it a day.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    The Kid:
    Yea! USA! USA!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    The Kid:
    lol,, theyre not "that" good anyway,,;o) but i see em all the time,,sucks waiting though,, the oliva v sampler was a good buy
    pm sent
  • Options
    Got it!
    Thanks kid!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just picked untouchable ten sampler for$27, nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i hit a couple of nice buys on the ss this weekend, no problems, tracking says they will be here tomorrow! i gotta fill this huge humi somehow, if the wife dont kill me first!
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    I've been stalking the site for a few days and what im looking for doesnt want to show up. It only shows up after I leave the PC for a few mins.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Bklyn78:
    I've been stalking the site for a few days and what im looking for doesnt want to show up. It only shows up after I leave the PC for a few mins.
    The sprint sale is becoming self aware.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    Bklyn78:
    first when hooked, I had pages and pages of the deals what they were going, created a darn spreadsheet, one day it was like 6-8 hrs. Now I just check every once in a awhile and know what I might want and sometimes get lucky!
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    MVW67:
    jthanatos:
    Bklyn78:
    first when hooked, I had pages and pages of the deals what they were going, created a darn spreadsheet, one day it was like 6-8 hrs. Now I just check every once in a awhile and know what I might want and sometimes get lucky!
    I have a notebook filled with the deals. This item I tried to buy it twice now and everytime i Hit buy now it says RESETTING! So annoying lol
  • Options
    Just picked petite My Father LB box for $85
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Great pick up!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    I no longer speak to thee
  • Options
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    Great pick up!
    need some?
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    I saw that one go by earlier today and I think it ended about $89..... great buy !
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Necro.I picked up 8 Diesel Unlimited, 4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail and 4 Diesel Limited Edition Shorty...plus 10 5V Relics. Is the only differance between a regular Diesel and a UHC the size?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Necro.I picked up 8 Diesel Unlimited, 4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail and 4 Diesel Limited Edition Shorty...plus 10 5V Relics. Is the only differance between a regular Diesel and a UHC the size?
    UHC is the "regular" Diesel, at least it was the first one released. I think the blend gets altered a bit in the other sizes, but it should be fundamentally similar, though I gotta admit I'm really not a fan of the coronas for some reason.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.