Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Bought my first item on Sprint sale today.... the southport 50ct. Glass top humi went down to $26 and I had to pull the trigger... I plan on buying a larger one as well but what a good deal, can't have too many humi's right?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 100 ct Man O' War and 5 Vegas humid will get under $50. I have both. And am now looking at getting a coolidor set up. Watch out, the sprint sale can be addictive. I used to have a browser tab open to it all the time. I'm trying to quit. (But not trying too hard, as I just bought something)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Good. I'm in the market for a glass top to hold me over until I can get a new, bigger humi. Botched a bead recharging operation and let's just say the amount of mold I found today caused me to ditch that humi.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    It's probably wrong to be talking about other sites, but you can find glasstops and other humis on other kinds of biddable cigar focused sites if you know what I mean. I just got me a 100-count humidor for under $50 and didn't have to sit watching the SS all day to get it. Although I did get my first 100-counter (the 5 Vegas model) for only $44 during a SS.