Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Um.... So I'm going to tip-toe onto this thread, understanding it's walking into a hot mine field... And ask: Will someone please sponsor me for some newb trading? I do not have a large arsenal yet, but I do have access to another's, so I think with some creativity I'll be able to send some formidable heat down range. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this Tara Lee, been meaning to send Jay something anyway. I have the addy unless you moved recently.

Stay outta the old mans stash
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Thank you @dirtdude! No, we haven't moved. And I understand and will not use any of his :)
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no no no no no... no using a newb trade for retribution! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    @TaraLee Just use the old saying what is mine is mine and what is his is mine lol
    just joking @jbohon
  • Options
    Oh, it's not a joke. Everything is hers! 

:p 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    arch72 said:
    @TaraLee Just use the old saying what is mine is mine and what is his is mine lol
    just joking @jbohon
    I love that saying and @jbohon knows all too well!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I just wanted to let you knowI am planing on sending you a fiver jay  @jbohon just waiting to get paid.That wont be until the first of the month. I have your addy lol
  • Options
    That's really not necessary @arch72. I'm moving at the end of the week anyway. I'll be waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere without mail service.  :)

• Options
    I know I don't have too but I appreciate all that you have done for me. And are you sure you are moving?? @TaraLee said to durtdud that you haven't moved ??
  • Options
    Sorry @jbohon I didn't mean any disrespect 
  • Options
    arch72 said:
    I know I don't have too but I appreciate all that you have done for me. And are you sure you are moving?? @TaraLee said to durtdud that you haven't moved ??
    He wishes we were moving! :)
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WayneC said:
    I'm sure everyone knows I am a total Newb here and I just wanted to give a shout out to @jay6 for the welcoming gift I received today. I've only been a member for a few days now and have received much love from the community already.  I cant thank you enough Jason for the sticks. @jbohon thanks for getting me started with the forum.
    Enjoy brother!
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started a newb trade on another thread 
    @avengethis
    Thanks for sponsoring me Brad. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Welcome to the nuthouse @WayneC!
  • Options
    WayneCWayneC Posts: 32 ✭✭✭
    Thanks @taralee so far so good... I'm glad your hubby got me started. My wife and I would really like to get together sometime soon for dinner.
  • Options
    WayneC said:
    Thanks @taralee so far so good... I'm glad your hubby got me started. My wife and I would really like to get together sometime soon for dinner.
    That would be fantastic! :)
  • Options
    arch72 said:
    Sorry @jbohon I didn't mean any disrespect 

No worries arch! I just hadn't had an opportunity to respond yet. We haven't moved, I was just kidding about that. I just don't want you to think you're obligated to send anything. That's not how things work around here.  :)

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great trades.
  • Options
    You're very welcome! I sure hope you enjoy them  :)
  • Options
    You should know that she was very careful to stay out of my stash.  :) 

• Options
    TaraLee said:
    You're very welcome! I sure hope you enjoy them  :)
    I will TaraLee, thanks again
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jbohon said:
    You should know that she was very careful to stay out of my stash.  :) 
    I tried to encourage that, I think she has probably earned a spanking
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    LakadianLakadian Posts: 9
    I wanted to extend my gratitude and a thank you to @miller65rod for bombing me with some "budget minded smokes and some others"!  This has greatly improved my current selection of cigars that I received from my Brown bag.  
  • Options
    well done @miller65rod
    A little dirt never hurt