Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, will get this in motion in the am!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    Tracking # 9500 1148 4733 7025 0515 22 dropped it 30 minutes ago!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Floyd @NOGILLS2 sent me a nice assortment of sticks for our Newb trade. Thank you sir. I will return fire asap!image
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Newb trade!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Smoothsticks received my part today, nice hit all new to me! Looking forward to each one! 
  • Options
    Very nice Jeremy @Smoothsticks
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice swap guys
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome trade
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diego @ElJimbo contacted me about some pepper seeds so we decided to do a trade. Diego sent me some Pequin Peppers seeds which are great little peppers that pack some heat (60k-100k on the scoville scale) he also added a few body guards to make sure they got delivered safely

Thank you Diego. I have a few of the Pequin Pepper plants in my back yard and they are the only ones that can make it outside here in the winter.

My part of the trade will go out Monday :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Diego @ElJimbo contacted me about some pepper seeds so we decided to do a trade. Diego sent me some Pequin Peppers seeds which are great little peppers that pack some heat (60k-100k on the scoville scale) he also added a few body guards to make sure they got delivered safely

Thank you Diego. I have a few of the Pequin Pepper plants in my back yard and they are the only ones that can make it outside here in the winter.

My part of the trade will go out Monday :)

Enjoy Allan @WaterNerd, hope you Enjoy.  :)

In return, he's sending me some ghost pepper seeds, can't wait to grow some of the Hottest peppers in my yard.   B)
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diego @ElJimbo Going out first thing Monday morning. I added 4 varieties of peppers for you to try out and of course a few body guards to make sure they get to you safely :)

USPS 9400 1096 9993 7306 2264 69
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited February 2017
    WaterNerd said:
    Diego @ElJimbo Going out first thing Monday morning. I added 4 varieties of peppers for you to try out and of course a few body guards to make sure they get to you safely :)

USPS 9400 1096 9993 7306 2264 69
    Right on Allan @WaterNerd, can't wait.  :)

Wasn't 'specting such generosity. And I almost forgot I'm supposed to grow them indoors.  :D
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @WaterNerd, arrived yesterday, picked up today. Soon, there will be Chili. Chile pepper seeds, cigars, and best of all: Bubble-wrap! How did you know? Good on ya. :p

https://youtu.be/_pBQ6eD3dyI
    Post edited by ElJimbo on
  • Options
    blaqqadefblaqqadef Posts: 1
    Ok look I'm new to this forum I would like a sponsor bc I'm good for this weekly if needed I like priumum sticks and will send prism explains to me how it works to get going and set me up w someone I don't mind sending first
  • Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody wanna sponsor this noob?
  • Options
    9114 9014 9645 0628 7919 78
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grawls said:
    9114 9014 9645 0628 7919 78

Did you find a sponsor? I am gonna assume so since you have sent something. If not let me know.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I did but I'm down for another :)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blaqqadef said:
    Ok look I'm new to this forum I would like a sponsor bc I'm good for this weekly if needed I like priumum sticks and will send prism explains to me how it works to get going and set me up w someone I don't mind sending first
    I'll sponsor you @blaqqadef. PM your address.
  • Options
    Nice trade, @Grawls
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Grawls

9505 5000 3216 7062 0002 29

Enjoy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Nick and Grawls, great trade there!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great trade gentlemen
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @grawls if you are wanting to do another trade, let's dance. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Yeah why not. Address please
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!