• Options
    SampsonSampson Posts: 94 ✭✭✭✭

UPS 1ZCX54090320002416 Here is the tracking number sir

• Options

@VegasFrank Fiver is on the way, dropped off at the UPS shipping center

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to it Aaron. I'll start picking out stuff now so it'll ship in the next few weeks 😆

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Tracking shows you should have them by the 12th

• Options

3945 Parrot CV
    College Station, TX 77845

Not sure if i included my return address

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

Duly noted

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy crap! I have stress even when someone else post their own address. Somebody posted some personal info on me way back when, and I contacted the admins for some edits. I used to be a real azzsole about that crap. I guess I still am. "Personal privacy! Personal Privacy!" "The entire world has access to these threads!"

• Options

@VegasFrank I just checked on the tracking and the site says there was damage reported. I don't know what that means for the shipment but if it gets there and looks like it was run over by a truck let me know ASAP so I can file a claim and get you another 5 sent out

• Options

• Options

@VegasFrank Glad to see that they got there undamaged, hope that you enjoy them. If I could have found a Perdomo bag I would have thrown them in that just to make you worry for a second when you opened the box.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sampson

Should be there Wednesday ish...enjoy!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    PimpHandProperPimpHandProper Posts: 24 ✭✭

Newbie looking for a sponsor!

_"Life's too short for a bad cigar..." _Click to Join The Worlds Largest Cigar Discord Server!

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PimpHandProper said:
    Newbie looking for a sponsor!

There’s kind of a general consensus that newbs stick around for at least 50 quality posts. After that you won’t have any trouble finding a sponsor. Another good post would be going over to the Newb Welcoming thread and introduce yourself. This is as good of a group as you’ll find. Stick around awhile and enjoy the ride.

• Options
    PimpHandProperPimpHandProper Posts: 24 ✭✭

Roger - sorry, missed that.

_"Life's too short for a bad cigar..." _Click to Join The Worlds Largest Cigar Discord Server!

• Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

Putting this in here with the blessing of @Yakster as @TXCigar12 newbie trade. Putting him on the good trader's list. Thanks Brad

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

4 cigars? Thought the rule was a 5er?

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    TXCigar12TXCigar12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry- wasn't aware of the rule. :) 11thGenSoutherner was kind enough to send me a package and I wanted to return the favor. Can't for the life of me find the picture but it was very much appreciated. Guess I have enough posts now to be involved in this. Need to go read the rules and figure out how it all works. Thanks again 11Gen and sorry for no picture.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TXCigar12 said:
    Sorry- wasn't aware of the rule. :) 11thGenSoutherner was kind enough to send me a package and I wanted to return the favor. Can't for the life of me find the picture but it was very much appreciated. Guess I have enough posts now to be involved in this. Need to go read the rules and figure out how it all works. Thanks again 11Gen and sorry for no picture.

Yeah I don't think this was your fault. Its the other noobs fault for posting a bomb as a noob trade.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Sethbanks711Sethbanks711 Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick

Tracking number is
    9505 5161 4746 3184 8003 99

Says it will be there Thursday!

• Options
    Sethbanks711Sethbanks711 Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a USPS had a freak accident, and delivered a day early! Let me know if anything is wrong. @Patrickbrick

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Package received! Thank you. My end will fly shortly, I’m putting a few others together too. Thank you again!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.