• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Bump for the newbies
  • Options
    Just looking to be sponsored.
    Thanks I advance, Jeff Snapp
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I'll sponsor you! U looking for a 5 for 5 trade?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I gotcha Jeff. Go check your PRivate messages, "inbox" upper right corner of your screen.
  • Options
    God damn it Hilk:)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    God damn it Hilk:)
    Yea yall both beat me to the punch. Have to wait and see
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dang! How far back in the line am I to get some newbie action?
  • Options
    So how does on become sponsored? I'm new to the group and I'm looking to get sponsored any suggestions?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    cirino_sesto:
    So how does on become sponsored? I'm new to the group and I'm looking to get sponsored any suggestions?

All ya gotta do is ask. I think Jetmech is next in line to sponsor.
  • Options
    sounds good to me...
  • Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to cigars.com let me say something about myself I'm a desert shield and storm veteran I did 8 years in the military where I came across on the cigars in which I love very much.... I am very happy to find this prestigious group of people.I would like to make friends and interested in sposors to build a relationship with you all.. I also am looking for a sponsor and finally can't wait to hear from you all.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums lots of good people and good advice here!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Hi Rgloria welcome . I responded to your post in the general Discussion forum " Cigars" please when you get a chance read the NEWBIE welcome thread there it will really help.
  • Options
    rgloria:
    Hi everyone I'm new to cigars.com let me say something about myself I'm a desert shield and storm veteran I did 8 years in the military where I came across on the cigars in which I love very much.... I am very happy to find this prestigious group of people.I would like to make friends and interested in sposors to build a relationship with you all.. I also am looking for a sponsor and finally can't wait to hear from you all.
    Gloria I would be willing to sponsor you if you like check your in box ok
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    cirino_sesto:
    Someone will pick you up Cirino, I would but I brought you here and that's an unfair advantage!! We have many great BOTL here who will do it right!
  • Options
    flowbee:
    cirino_sesto:
    Someone will pick you up Cirino, I would but I brought you here and that's an unfair advantage!! We have many great BOTL here who will do it right!
    my sponsor was MVW67 but JD50ea and bob Luke have taken me under their wing and have really helped me a lot much respect to those guys. that being said I would like to sponsor Rgloria because I have never sponsored anyone yet and I do believe I meet all requirements to do so I hope lol
  • Options
    ok Rgloria has agreed to a 5/5 trade he has agreed to send me five of his sticks he has right now and I will send him five of mine :) it has been a long time since I popped a cherry and I am going to enjoy this one :) waiting for my five R.Gloria
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    ok Rgloria has agreed to a 5/5 trade he has agreed to send me five of his sticks he has right now and I will send him five of mine :) it has been a long time since I popped a cherry and I am going to enjoy this one :) waiting for my five R.Gloria
    here is the 5 retircs1 sent me. image he cannot count image
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I count five, nice "trade"!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    rgloria:
    Retircs1:
    He can count. 5 sticks are for the trade, the other 5 are just box filler so they don't bang around during shipping.

So, in the first pic, why does it look like you photoshopped a yellow banded cigar image in front of the trade bag?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    rgloria:
    Retircs1:
    He can count. 5 sticks are for the trade, the other 5 are just box filler so they don't bang around during shipping.

So, in the first pic, why does it look like you photoshopped a yellow banded cigar image in front of the trade bag?

variant2 the yellow banded cigar is how he up loaded the picture to mark the ones I sent to r.GLORIA
  • Options
    R.gloria , has thank me in a pm and is having some trouble working the up load of some of his pictures the marker of the yellow band was my suggestion from photo bucket not his he showed me the picture first and his display was I thought very nice I told him to share it. If there is a meaning to yellow band cigar that was my fault and I am ignorant to the meaning of it. R. Gloria has shared a lot with me and he has gone through pretty big challenges medically and needed a little more help. :)
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    R.gloria , has thank me in a pm and is having some trouble working the up load of some of his pictures the marker of the yellow band was my suggestion from photo bucket not his he showed me the picture first and his display was I thought very nice I told him to share it. If there is a meaning to yellow band cigar that was my fault and I am ignorant to the meaning of it. R. Gloria has shared a lot with me and he has gone through pretty big challenges medically and needed a little more help. :)
    Hey MS1!!! PM me your address
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    variant2:
    rgloria:
    Retircs1:

variant2 the yellow banded cigar is how he up loaded the picture to mark the ones I sent to r.GLORIA
    Now it makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    Retircs1:
    variant2:
    rgloria:
    Retircs1:

Now it makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

no problem :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Retircs1:
    Hey MS1!!! PM me your address
    I sent it to you
  • Options
    buffalodavebuffalodave Posts: 29
    New member looking for a sponsor!

As long as my sponsor is ok with naked sticks then I'd love to have my trade cherry popped

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buffalodave:
    New member looking for a sponsor! As long as my sponsor is ok with naked sticks then I'd love to have my trade cherry popped

What do you mean by "Naked"?
  • Options
    buffalodavebuffalodave Posts: 29
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    New member looking for a sponsor!

As long as my sponsor is ok with naked sticks then I'd love to have my trade cherry popped

What do you mean by "Naked"?

out of the cellophane