Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    New member looking for a sponsor! As long as my sponsor is ok with naked sticks then I'd love to have my trade cherry popped

What do you mean by "Naked"?
    out of the cellophane

OK. Check your PM
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    New member looking for a sponsor! As long as my sponsor is ok with naked sticks then I'd love to have my trade cherry popped

out of the cellophane

OK. Check your PM
    Sherm I might need those Nachos once your done. Been awhile since I've "greeted" a newb.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:

out of the cellophane

OK. Check your PM
    Sherm I might need those Nachos once your done. Been awhile since I've "greeted" a newb.

Will do Jason. Might as well make it a party
  • Options
    buffalodavebuffalodave Posts: 29
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:

out of the cellophane

OK. Check your PM
    Shipped usps Tracking 9114 9999 4431 3975 0582 26
  • Options
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:

out of the cellophane

OK. Check your PM

Just got run over by a Buffalo. Nice trade Dave. Couple of new smokes here for me. I'll get your 5* smokes in the mail tomorrow. Thanks
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    buffalodave:

out of the cellophane

OK. Check your PM

Just got run over by a Buffalo. Nice trade Dave. Couple of new smokes here for me. I'll get your 5* smokes in the mail tomorrow. Thanks
    No problem & hope you enjoy them!
  • Options
    Will do. Jason sent you his addy to get him on the newsletter
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    What's the newsletter? Didn't know there was one...
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:
    What's the newsletter? Didn't know there was one...
    U will soon, wait for it.
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    ok I got these wonderful sticks today from R. Gloria for our 5 for 5 trade newbie style. I will say he is ok to put on the give trade list. thanks R. Gloria buckle in these guys here an't right image
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

Damn. A Cinco Post
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    pm to you
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    rsherman24:

Damn. A Cinco Post
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:

Damn. A Cinco Post
    Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums Dave ....... Just an fyi Dave and I work together, so he's ok in my book. Please try and be more active on the forums than Will.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:

Damn. A Cinco Post
    Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums Dave ....... Just an fyi Dave and I work together, so he's ok in my book. Please try and be more active on the forums than Will.

Very cool and welcome aboard Dave. Great group of people here and nice to have another WNYer on here.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:

Damn. A Cinco Post
    Thanks!

Any friend of Jim's is a friend of mine! Jim good to see you man, seems like you're busy lately bro check in once in a while :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    kingjk729:
    buffalodave:
    rsherman24:

Damn. A Cinco Post
    Thanks!

Any friend of Jim's is a friend of mine! Jim good to see you man, seems like you're busy lately bro check in once in a while :)
    Thanks everyone. And jim I will do my best to participate more than will haha
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    3rd page really.....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Thanks to Sherman & Jim for the welcome packages. Almost all of the cigars will be new for me. I think I've only had two of these in the past. Still having some issues attaching pics. But will do so when I get that figured out. Thanks again guys. Now I just need some warmer weather!
  • Options
    buffalodave:
    Thanks to Sherman & Jim for the welcome packages. Almost all of the cigars will be new for me. I think I've only had two of these in the past. Still having some issues attaching pics. But will do so when I get that figured out. Thanks again guys. Now I just need some warmer weather!
    You did a nice hit were trade on Sherm, welcome Dave and let me know he next time you want to try something new... I will make sure to treat you right. Fyi, most call me Irish around here but my name is Brett and it's nice to meet you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    buffalodave:

Enjoy the smokes. There is a thread around which details how to upload pics. Anyone have it saved to bump
  • Options
    Thanks Irish. Nice to meet you too & maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime
  • Options
    buffalodave:
    Thanks Irish. Nice to meet you too & maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime
    Not a problem, just let me know when you want to try something new and I will have it taken care of ;)

As for posting pics there is two easy ways. One is if you use Photobucket to upload pics, just upload the pic then copy the IMG/Forum link and paste it in. Otherwise what you do is get your pic uploaded to he web in some program, such as photobucket or anything that provides a direct url link to the picture. Copy that link and then in your post put the following line of code. If it doesn't appear as you read this message then hit the quote button on me and that will allow you to see the actual html code that I am showing you below...

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    buffalodave:
    Not a problem, just let me know when you want to try something new and I will have it taken care of ;)

As for posting pics there is two easy ways. One is if you use Photobucket to upload pics, just upload the pic then copy the IMG/Forum link and paste it in. Otherwise what you do is get your pic uploaded to he web in some program, such as photobucket or anything that provides a direct url link to the picture. Copy that link and then in your post put the following line of code. If it doesn't appear as you read this message then hit the quote button on me and that will allow you to see the actual html code that I am showing you below...

The blank space above has the line of code that you can see when you quote this message.
  • Options
    From Jim image
  • Options
    From Sherm image