Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Eulogy:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ExpendableYouth:
    Well I am new to this, but I've seen it go back and forth with my brother Eulogy so if anyone wants to do a trade let me know.
    I'm game! How 'but a blind fiver? PM your addy, sir.
    Look what the cat dragged in..A grand total of 5 minutes before you took advantage of my twin.
    Mind your own business, Eulogy! There's nothing you can do to help him now! Muahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

9114 9999 4431 4575 8820 44

I think you forgot how a newbie trade works.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I don't want to seem late to the game. 9505 5106 0501 5094 0120 71
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Eulogy:
    Puff_Dougie:
    ExpendableYouth:
    Well I am new to this, but I've seen it go back and forth with my brother Eulogy so if anyone wants to do a trade let me know.
    I'm game! How 'but a blind fiver? PM your addy, sir.
    Look what the cat dragged in..A grand total of 5 minutes before you took advantage of my twin.
    Mind your own business, Eulogy! There's nothing you can do to help him now! Muahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

9114 9999 4431 4575 8820 44

I think you forgot how a newbie trade works.
    Oh I know the noob's supposed to ship first, but I figured if anything went south I always have YOUR address.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Damn, if I didn't send anything you were going to take it out on my brother. Oh well, I guess I could always stick to the original plan of tying him to the train tracks.
    imagephoto image.jpg1_zpsvvlfhnqu.jpg> Thanks Dougie for the great sticks, and I hope you enjoy your as much as I like mine. A few new one's I haven't tried yet but am looking forward to.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm not much of a newbie but I figured I'd jump back in here... I'm looking for a newbie or 2 to share some smokes. I have 0 stock unfortunately so they will be coming straight from the ccom warehouse. I'm ready to get back in the game! Bring in on newbs......
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I'm not much of a newbie but I figured I'd jump back in here... I'm looking for a newbie or 2 to share some smokes. I have 0 stock unfortunately so they will be coming straight from the ccom warehouse. I'm ready to get back in the game! Bring in on newbs......

BTW - be specific... I tend to get a little carried away if I'm granted too much freedom ;)
  • BenmcgrawBenmcgraw Posts: 1
    I'm in. Send me your address
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! I've been out for a bit, but thought I'd jump in and see if there is a newb out there that is up for a trade? My small humi still has a few yard gars up for grabs! :-) Anyone game?

Ohh, for those that don't know me, I'm sure there is a few peeps here that could warn you!

CvilleE:
    Hey guys! I've been out for a bit, but thought I'd jump in and see if there is a newb out there that is up for a trade? My small humi still has a few yard gars up for grabs! :-) Anyone game?

Ohh, for those that don't know me, I'm sure there is a few peeps here that could warn you!

Welcome back. There seems to be a lot of OG members coming back recently. My brother is pretty new here if you're looking for a victim.
    Eulogy:
    CvilleE:

Welcome back. There seems to be a lot of OG members coming back recently. My brother is pretty new here if you're looking for a victim.
    Please set it up/or provide his info...I'll be sure to take it easy on him....
    CvilleE:
    Eulogy:
    CvilleE:

That would be me. I will shoot you a PM.
    ExpendableYouth:
    CvilleE:
    Eulogy:
    CvilleE:

That would be me. I will shoot you a PM.
    Got it..looking forward to the trade!
    Boom... 9505 5110 9614 5107 3955 89
    ExpendableYouth:
    Boom it is! Jeff you sir are not a newb! I'm very intrigued by the selection you sent, got my azz handed to me for sure...Thanks again brother! Ohh, as I had mentioned whats the story on the two far right? I've never had them, so I'm very excited to here about those...

Those are Caldwells Long Live the King (he is the one with the crown), and an Eastern Standard. One of my favorites.
    CvilleE:
    ExpendableYouth:
    Boom it is! Jeff you sir are not a newb! I'm very intrigued by the selection you sent, got my azz handed to me for sure...Thanks again brother! Ohh, as I had mentioned whats the story on the two far right? I've never had them, so I'm very excited to here about those...

Those are from Caldwell. One is the Eastern Standard and the other is a Long Live the King. Great cigars all around, awesome hit Jeff.
    ExpendableYouth:
    Those are Caldwells Long Live the King (he is the one with the crown), and an Eastern Standard. One of my favorites.
    CvilleE:
    ExpendableYouth:

Thanks for the info...can't wait to light them up. Thanks again my friend. Incoming!

9405 5036 9930 0039 8066 41

Eulogy:
    Those are from Caldwell. One is the Eastern Standard and the other is a Long Live the King. Great cigars all around, awesome hit Jeff.
    Yes it was! Thanks for directing me his way...can't wait to try those out...
    CvilleE:
    Eulogy:
    Just trying to throw my brother under the bus.
    Eulogy:
    CvilleE:
    Eulogy:
    Just trying to throw my brother under the bus.
    That sir will cost you...just sayin..lol
    Wow, you sir have crushed it. Definitely some of my favorites. imagephoto image.jpg1_zps0bhuxcxh.jpg> Thanks for amazing smokes.
  • I would like to trade and go through the process
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    adrianzamudio55@gmail.com:
    I would like to trade and go through the process
    I'll be your huckleberry. PM to you sir.
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon! Looking to be initiated into the trading process.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    penn:
    Good afternoon! Looking to be initiated into the trading process.

Got you covered bud, PM your way
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! im fresh as a cucumber to the forums, but have a few friends here. i'd like to start trading, and figure I should start here. just let me know what I gotta do, and i'll let my cigars do the rest!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    SecretSquirrel:
    Hey there! im fresh as a cucumber to the forums, but have a few friends here. i'd like to start trading, and figure I should start here. just let me know what I gotta do, and i'll let my cigars do the rest!

I'll sponsor you. Basically to get on the Good Traders List you send some Cigars to the vet and then they send their end of the trade. Will send you a PM so we can exchange addys.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    oh cool! so quick too. I just have one problem.. how do I get to my PM's? I know how to send one, but no idea how to check my own... sorry, im as nubby as they come in regards to forums lol