Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job squirrel, awesome selections!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap, nice hit SecretSquirrel. Can't wait to see the repercussions.
  • Options
    pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    jgibv said:
    jimmyv723 said:
    jimmyv723:
    ExpendableYouth:
    I just saw Beren's newbie trade, and it looks like an unofficial gang war beating. Jimmy may regret this one.

I don't know about a gang war shipment.. ive seen some pics of the ridiculous amount of stuff some people send out. its just a fiver...

Yeah, he definitely went all first day in Prison on me. First God of Fire, first 1926 and first Noblesse. The Anejos are a favorite and have had one Opus I think. I don;t remember being blown away so looking forward to revisiting it. Killer hit and thanks so much bro. Now to figure out what to send your way.

Dafuq kinda "newbie" trade is this supposed to be!?!??!!!! 

Damn SecretSquirrel, killer selection right there. 
    Wow! That's insane there...enjoy Jimmy!
    Nuclear....BBOOOOOOOOOM!  Great hit Squirrel
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Welcome all new.folks!!!! no, I did not break your phone, it's the new forum layout! (Badum,tiss) ;p
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I broke this thread with my trade with jimmy... my bad
  • Options
    pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Smok3y with the bomb++++some.  :) I'll get you back bud!!!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    penn said:
    Smok3y with the bomb++++some.  :) I'll get you back bud!!!
    Glad they made it, hope you like! That silver guy  is my new fave :)
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Guys.  This looks like a great deal of fun, and a great way to learn new smokes.  I am a true noob, with a very modest collection now.  But I definitely want to get involved in this, and make some new friends along the way.  Is there a minimum requirement for a first trade?  I don't have much, as I am in build mode now.  I don't mind holding off until I have a bigger inventory to work with.  Or if someone is willing to sponsor in a smaller trade, then I would be happy to start now.  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skydiverDIt's suppose to be five smokes but the last couple of newb trades have been kind of crazy. If you got five smokes and want to do a trade I can sponsor you.
  • Options
    @skydiverDIt's suppose to be five smokes but the last couple of newb trades have been kind of crazy. If you got five smokes and want to do a trade I can sponsor you.
    Thanks EY. I'm shy of that at the moment, but over the course of this week, will be adding. I'll catch ya later this week and we can set something up. 

Thanks!

• Options
    MNBrianMNBrian Posts: 2
    Not sure I belong on here! Everyone's humidor's seem pretty stocked and mine is full of the more light bodied smokes. But I'm a newbie for sure! Maybe a mentor can teach me how to enjoy a full bodied cigar... Ha!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    MNBrian said:
    Not sure I belong on here! Everyone's humidor's seem pretty stocked and mine is full of the more light bodied smokes. But I'm a newbie for sure! Maybe a mentor can teach me how to enjoy a full bodied cigar... Ha!
    whether its light as a cloud or heavy as a brick; if you like it, smoke it. there is no right or wrong answer to what cigar you like... unless its a ghurka. lol j/k. oh and welcome to the forums by the way!
  • Options
    MNBrianMNBrian Posts: 2
    MNBrian said:
    whether its light as a cloud or heavy as a brick; if you like it, smoke it. there is no right or wrong answer to what cigar you like... unless its a ghurka. lol j/k. oh and welcome to the forums by the way!

Thank you much! In that case, sign me up for a mentor! I want to play the game too! I've got a pile of yellow monte's about a mile high. I'll have to drop by the cigar store after work to buy a few higher end sticks as well (if they have much).
  • Options
    @ExpendableYouth

i I will be ready to make my first trade about mid next week if your offer still stands. I am going on a cruise this upcoming week, and will get home on the 14th. I have been adding and will have at least 5 good sticks I can send you on or around the 17th. 

If if you are still interested in showing this noob the ropes, lemme know.  Us June 5 Bday guys gotta stick together. LOL :)
  • Options
    Sure just let me know.
  • Options
    sounds good  

i will message you when i get back.  have a nice week of work!  
    LOL
  • Options
    his "work" consists of the witcher 3 and smoking cigars rofl.
  • Options
    where's that patient bare meme when you need it!
  • Options
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    nice...
  • Options
    Lol!

i am back.  PM sent to EY.

anyhow, hit me up EY. Sooner the better. Getting ready for second surgery of 2015!  Yay.....not!  I'll box up my shipment Monday. It'll be ready to roll on a moments notice. 

Thanks. Looking forward to this. 

Darrin
  • Options

@expendableYouth

9505 5123 1658 5167 0026 41

Shipped today.  I sincerely hope you like them!

• Options
    @skydiverD I just got your end of the trade and I just want to say thank you. Been a while for most of them, and even a new one to try. I will get your package out tomorrow morning, and thanks again.image
  • Options
    nice job @skydiverD, good first trade selections.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Thanks guys! I am glad I got at least one that you have never smoked before. My selections were quite limited, you're looking at the best I had in the humidor. LOL
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a solid lineup to me!

• Options
    I sent yours this morning but left my receipt in the car. It's "in the mail" though. ;)
  • Options

Cool.  Thanks. 

Pleasure doing biz with ya.

Hoping a new Noob comes along soon..........

• Options
    9505 5110 8799 5170 3997 22
  • Options
    Received!  Thanks!

soo good, it warranted it's own post!   :)