Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    lcpleel:
    laker1963:

Santa is a chilli fan? LOL Thanks Santa.
    Why'd you wish for chili?
    I didn't! Who knew?! LMAO
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    lcpleel:
    laker1963:

Why'd you wish for chili?
    I didn't! Who knew?! LMAO
    I was going to start an export business to BC if the chili was in need. LOL
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:
    thanks santa.......awesome sticks, ive been wanting to try both. the xikar hardcase is much needed, been wanting one. merry christmas my friend, whoever you are. image

Nice pick up, love'em both. But I notice the Animal Pak in the background. Are you a gym rat like myself. Those are the vitamins I use also?

Animal Pak FTW!
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    good eye. did u notice the labrada superchargeextreme next to it? yes im a gym rat, marathons, tri's ande du's as well. you'll appreciate this. i just got a sponsorship deal with labrada nurition last week, ups delivered 150 pds of protein aned other supps to my door..that was beautiful site.
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:
    thanks santa.......awesome sticks, ive been wanting to try both. the xikar hardcase is much needed, been wanting one. merry christmas my friend, whoever you are. image

Nice pick up, love'em both. But I notice the Animal Pak in the background. Are you a gym rat like myself. Those are the vitamins I use also?

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    good eye. did u notice the labrada superchargeextreme next to it? yes im a gym rat, marathons, tri's ande du's as well. you'll appreciate this. i just got a sponsorship deal with labrada nurition last week, ups delivered 150 pds of protein aned other supps to my door..that was beautiful site.
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:

That is awesome, I have to admit. Didn't know, nice to know I'm not the only one. Congrats on the sponsorship, they are hard to come by. At least for some, lol.

• Options
    thanks man. ive been trying to get on with a solid supp company for 3 years. yes sponsors are hard to get, its like a job. ive been lucky. i also have
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:

That is awesome, I have to admit. Didn't know, nice to know I'm not the only one. Congrats on the sponsorship, they are hard to come by. At least for some, lol.

• Options
    thanks man. ive been trying to get on with a solid supp company for 3 years. finally happened yes sponsors are hard to get, its like a job. ive been lucky. i also have GU and Schwalbe tire north america as my other big corp sponsors. several smaller companies as well. mainly product. but as you know, our supps get expensive.
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:

• Options
    fuentejps:
    thanks man. ive been trying to get on with a solid supp company for 3 years. finally happened yes sponsors are hard to get, its like a job. ive been lucky. i also have GU and Schwalbe tire north america as my other big corp sponsors. several smaller companies as well. mainly product. but as you know, our supps get expensive.
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:
    RCY Cigars:
    fuentejps:

I don't want to thread jack, PM incoming

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:

that is the chilli i grew up on. serve it over some spaghetti noodles with onions and finely shredded cheddar.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Those are some pretty nice sticks fuentejps.

Did I miss something or are you never supposed to tell your recipient who you are? I sent mine a PM, I had to make sure he knew what every cigar was since one could have been mistaken for a lower priced version. Seems like a silly thing to never be able to thank your SS in PM or publicly by name.
    its not really a "SECRET Santa" if you tell them who you are.
    but fear not, all will be revealed once all gifts are received.
  • Options
    My Secret Santa decided I was a really good BORK this year. So, they sent me a little of their own personal stuff to try with a nice flint lighter. Thanks SS, your the man. No disrepect there FTG :)...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    well i got mine in today when i say the box outside i had a big smile still do. was not expecting the ashtray, love the sticks!!! Not only did i get something from SANTA but from the MRS. CLAUSE also
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    pbchevo:
    well i got mine in today when i say the box outside i had a big smile still do. was not expecting the ashtray, love the sticks!!! Not only did i get something from SANTA but from the MRS. CLAUSE also
    Arn't you going to feel bad ashing on some chicks face... lol Nice hit santa
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Teege:
    pbchevo:
    Arn't you going to feel bad ashing on some chicks face... lol Nice hit santa

now that you mentioned that I do
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Insert x rated joke here-----nice hit Santa
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    pbchevo:
    Nice add-on with the gift from the wifey!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RCY Cigars:
    My Secret Santa decided I was a really good BORK this year. So, they sent me a little of their own personal stuff to try with a nice flint lighter. Thanks SS, your the man. No disrepect there FTG :)...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

looks like Santa had bit of a major typo there
  • Options
    robbyras:
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

looks like Santa had bit of a major typo there
    Santa suffers from the "fat fingers" disease, he would fit right in around here!
  • Options
    in theory almost all of you should have received your gifts. if you have not by NEW YEARS EVE, please PM me and we will sort it all out. new years day i will post the list of who sent to who.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    in theory almost all of you should have received your gifts. if you have not by NEW YEARS EVE, please PM me and we will sort it all out. new years day i will post the list of who sent to who.
    I still stare at my mailbox in anticipation...it should get better the longer it takes right... :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got mine in today! Got a Cuban Crafters Perfect Cut, a customized lighter, and an awesome selection of cigars! Thanks "secret" Santa!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ohhhh i just got mine, pictures to come shortly!!!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    BigT06:
    Got mine in today! Got a Cuban Crafters Perfect Cut, a customized lighter, and an awesome selection of cigars! Thanks "secret" Santa!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Great job santa!!!
  • Options
    8 of you have either not received or not posted that you have received your gifts (if i counted right) PLEASE DO SO.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    8 of you have either not received or not posted that you have received your gifts (if i counted right) PLEASE DO SO.
    Nothing here yet, will post when received
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received my SS bombing, taking pics and posting soon.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my SS wasn't so secret since we herfed and that is when he blew my azz off.... He seriously needed to make multiple trips to the vehicle back and forth to bring everything in... not F'ing JOKING! That being said, I have never quite been so humbled by such a supremely generous act from someone out of the pure kindness of their heart. Thank you Brett, from the bottom of my heart thank you for the immense generosity and kindness you showed me! I can't tell you how much I appreciate ALL of the gifts you smacked me with AND to top it off the gifts for Amanda as well!!!! So now that I have rambled on enough, here are the pics brothers.... prepare to replace your keyboard when you jaw drops and breaks it flat in half:

So here are the list of lancero sticks alone: Illusione HL Claro, Padilla Series '68, PDR Habano Sun Grown, Padilla 1932, Padilla Miami, Astral, Carlos Torano Casa Torano, RyJ 1875 (with 1.5 years on it BTW), Gurkha Blue Steel Micro Batch Liga TPB-1, AR Grand Cru, SWAG, Oliva V, RP Olde World Reserve Corojo, RP Olde World Reserve Maduro, Kristoff, and finally a My Father #3.

There were also two other VERY special sticks as well included.... Casa Fuente and a Oliva V Maduro 2011.

The Xikar unit is the Gunmetal 009 Punch Cutter, and a Tatuaje Ashtray!!

The wine is a brand from Palisade, Colorado and just so happens to be Amanda's favorite bottle of wine of all time! The gift card is to a BBQ place that Brett and I had talked about and he said it was really worth trying, and I LOVE me some BBQ!!!

All in all I have never been so humbled or gracious... thank you so much Santa!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Check this out!

image IMG-20111217-00200 by bgoldylocks, on Flickr

image IMG-20111217-00201 by bgoldylocks, on Flickr

So this package hits my house and I opened it with my wife there and she was stunned. She said that its sad that she can't compete with gifts like this and was blown away when I said that it was from someone I have never met.

I absolutly love the artwork which is going to find a home in my man cave. Those sticks are amazing as well, that padron lacero looks fantastic and is pre aged!!! The crown jewel is the cigar press. I asked for something with charactor and boy did I get it. Thanks Santa!!!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Some truly sick hits by great Brothers this year!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I received part (I assume) of my gift today. Nice headwear might I add.