Options

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    pm'ed you Shaun
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    PMs have been replied...thanks brothers!
  • Options
    Hey Shaun first i would like to apologize for my package being late. Yes i did have a hard time finding some of the items but when i did they were suppose to send it out the next day. I did not receive it till the friday before Xmas. First thing tuesday morning i sent it out via FEDEX 782097515068660 you should have received it by today. I checked the tracking Dec 31, 2011 3:13 PM Delivery exception FARGO, NDCustomer not available or business closed That was part 1 of the package i am sending you. Which includes the draw poker ashtray boveda packs, and some premium cigars on you wish list. Once again i do apologize to everyone. I am still a newb at cigars and called several places to find some of the items. Including C.com. Unfortunately they were out of stock on several of the things i needed. Yes everyone i am making up for it and have part 2 heading his way also. As far as not loggin on lately. I apologize for that also but i have alot going on with the Business and at home. I hope yal can forgive me but i understand your frustration. Happy New Year to all. And Shaun i am deeply sorry again. Please check the tracking number because they should have delivered it today..
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    See, there really is a Santa Clause. Glad everything is working out. Happy New Year guys.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yup. Glad it seems to have worked itself out guy's.
  • Options
    I was having it delivered to my work cause FedEx and UPS are both hard to deal with since I live in an apt. I am having it held at a FedEx location and will pick it up on Tuesday night(Monday night if they work on Monday). No worries, just glad it worked out in the end! I will post the package and pictures when it is received(both boxes)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz
    as said in your PM: all will be forgiven once the pictures are posted.
    Forgive and forget is what i always say.

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz

I am very comfortable with that. **** Happens. Moving forward. I will bomb Shaun anyway. He is too good of a guy to escape that easy. He is going down.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    kuzi16:
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz

I am very comfortable with that. **** Happens. Moving forward. I will bomb Shaun anyway. He is too good of a guy to escape that easy. He is going down.
    BOOM!
  • Options
    greg2648:
    kuzi16:
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz

FML
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    kuzi16:
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz

FML
    What, tis the season to bomb Shaun, OK I'm in........................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    kuzi16:
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz

FML
    I'm going to get some Prep-H tomorrow and Kevlar suit
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    kuzi16:
    A bunch of you have PMs.
    TapeWormz

FML
    I'm going to get some Prep-H tomorrow and Kevlar suit
    Son, that ain't gonna help. You just bend over and take it like a prison ****.......................
  • Options
    My Secret Santa(TapeWormz)

The Ashtray

The Cigars

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Good job Tapewormz was worried for a bit.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    those are some serious sticks! nice work!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Good sticks! Viaje looks..wow...

Also, btw, here, um, no more commas..INCOMING. :D
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    glad everything worked out fine
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    TapeWormZ is a very good friend of mine and I got him into cigars. He was worried cause he couldnt find some of the stuff, think the draw poker, and was taking too long, told him to just send one thing and stogies but he said..."NO..I want to get him everything on his list"...I said, no problem, your call.... so I'm glad he didnt listen to me!

Good stuff TapeWormZ and even I'm glad they made it to you Shaun!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dear lord. only four sticks but they cant really get any better. if i got those 4 sticks i wouldnt know what else to do but stand around dumbfounded for a while.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    dear lord. only four sticks but they cant really get any better. if i got those 4 sticks i wouldnt know what else to do but stand around dumbfounded for a while.
    +1

and Shaun, I'm glad it finally got there... but it's too late to stop the madness now. lmao
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    +1

and Shaun, I'm glad it finally got there... but it's too late to stop the madness now. lmao
    +1 on that last part...
  • Options
    scarlin:
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    +1

+1 on that last part...
    Ohh schitt, I thought I was going to be getting off scott-free! I better go give Kathy a heads up!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's a nice gift, well worth the wait. Love the Davidoff maduro and Camacho Triple Maduro, score for you Sir.....

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Those are some fine cigars there, Santa knows his sticks.
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Let us know what you think of that Draw Poker. I haven't had much luck with mine making too much of a difference on plugged sticks. Although it seems self explanatory, it's entirely possible I'm doing something wrong when I use it.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey Shaun. Did you ever get your gift?---------ooops - scrolling down I see you did.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Hey Shaun. Did you ever get your gift?---------ooops - scrolling down I see you did.
    LOL...
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kingjk729:
    So Santa hit me with a stellar package ..... Sorry about the photo quality as I lost my dameras data cable in the move and used my ipad2 to take the pic..............

Thanks so much whoever you are , I cant wait to try out my scissors and ashtray .

Sweet.... HO Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much for the package Ozzie ..... I love the ashtray and boy did you ever pick out some tasty sticks and I love the cut of the scissors. Thanks again Santa Ozzie
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Did I miss the who had who for the gift exchange? I would realy like to thank my SS if I knew who he was.