Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Walking Dead

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    So does anyone watch this show? i love it.
    I do. It rules.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    what'd you think about last nights episode?

i loved it, but a bunch of people i know hated it.....
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

thought it was good.a little change of pace .think it gave rick something to think about.and that poor guy with the orange back pack....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    brianetz1:

Great episode, kind of a downer as far as what happened to Morgan since Rick left him and Duane.
  • Options
    i thought it was a great way to wake Rick back up and out of his funk. I think this will refocus him and get him back on the right track. Plus they finally gave michonne some character.....they have been really pissing me off with how they have treated that character so far.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I love the show and yesterday I just got my delivery of all 8 volumes of the graphic novels from Amazon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Never seen the show nor the comic book but downloaded the free iPad app. Pretty cool game if you haven't played it. Episode 1 is free.
  • Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    ShotgunJohn:
    I love the show and yesterday I just got my delivery of all 8 volumes of the graphic novels from Amazon.
    Enjoy! This is a great show/comic to do it with because there are huge differences yet they follow similar paths. So you run into characters or locations from the comic and get that great sense of foreshadowing, however due to the fact that several characters are different or non existent in one for or the other, there's enough turns in both media to keep you guessing. Reading the comic does NOT mean you'll see what's happening next on the show.
  • Options
    Big T smokes:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Enjoy! This is a great show/comic to do it with because there are huge differences yet they follow similar paths. So you run into characters or locations from the comic and get that great sense of foreshadowing, however due to the fact that several characters are different or non existent in one for or the other, there's enough turns in both media to keep you guessing. Reading the comic does NOT mean you'll see what's happening next on the show.
    great post, i was going to say the same thing. i hesitated on reading the comic and then i took the plunge and saw how different it is........i think that was done on purpose so that the fanboys didn't pick apart the show scene by scene....which i thought was a great idea.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.k. Because of this thread I watched the first 2 episodes. That there is some crazy Shizz!!! Damn I want to put a crow bar in my car...just sayin. Thanks for pointing out this bit of fun.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Just started watching this show a week ago and I am already on Season 3 lol!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for Season 5. Great show. Great season premier.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched it yet. I am all caught up on the comics right now, though.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Thought about checking those out.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Great episode and I have the first Compendium of the Comics which is a huge book but only a little bit in. It's cool to see even so early in the comics that there's is stuff that's the same and stuff that's also different. At some point I want to get the Hardcover books of the Comics for a book shelf.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Eulogy:
    Thought about checking those out.
    They're a solid read. I think it only took me 5-6 hours to read 115 issues, but they are great books.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Herschel's daughters are hot! I hope they find some spandex before winter
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I just started watching it from the beginning a few months ago and now finished season four on Netflix. Funny that I remember a bunch of people earlier this year on Facebook posting "Just look at the flowers..." but thankfully nobody gave it away. Wow, what a scene.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goggle up the Walking Dead, 1st Bn 9th Marines and see where they stole the title. I served with the real Walking Dead. We had the highest casualty number of any Marine Battlion in Marine Corps history.
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    Goggle up the Walking Dead, 1st Bn 9th Marines and see where they stole the title. I served with the real Walking Dead. We had the highest casualty number of any Marine Battlion in Marine Corps history.
    thank you for your service, ok back to the topic of this thread.....has anyone watched the season premiere?
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    First Warrior:
    thank you for your service, ok back to the topic of this thread.....has anyone watched the season premiere?

Yes, Thank You. Yeah I watched it on the AMC website Monday since I don;t have Cable. Great episode and start to the new season.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    brianetz1:
    First Warrior:

Yes, Thank You. Yeah I watched it on the AMC website Monday since I don;t have Cable. Great episode and start to the new season.
    i was really surprised that they tied up that story-line so quickly.....i wonder if they got some negative feedback on the who cannibal idea
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse my earlier post. Every time I see the name I get transported to a planet far far away.
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    Excuse my earlier post. Every time I see the name I get transported to a planet far far away.
    no need to apologize. Just trying to get some topics in the NCR going that aren't political, religious, or military related.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow I missed the season opener so I went out and laid waste to half of Bradford to get in the mood.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Watched World War Z on Netflix last night......all I can say is, if there is a Zombie apocalypse, I sure hope they are Walking Dead-type zombies!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Watched World War Z on Netflix last night......all I can say is, if there is a Zombie apocalypse, I sure hope they are Walking Dead-type zombies!
    No kidding, that movie was insane
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    jimmyv723:
    brianetz1:
    First Warrior:

i was really surprised that they tied up that story-line so quickly.....i wonder if they got some negative feedback on the who cannibal idea
    Yeah, I thought this season would take place there.

And JD, there will be a replay Sunday before the new episode.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:

I found it on the (where else) net.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    CharlieHeis:

I found it on the (where else) net.
    you can use cucirca.eu to watch just about any series you can think of