Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    i still dont know why I click on this thread.... *looking at my cooler and shaking my head in shame*
    Hrrrm.. mght have to fix that here shortly!
  • Options
    NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Posts: 34
    I just realized I have a LONG ways to go. There are some nice setups here.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I'm a noob building up my stash. The boxes at the bottom of my coolidor are empty.

imageimageimage">
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Coolidor preparation is in full effect!
  • Options
    Is the Sig going on the top or bottom shelf?
  • Options
    As much as I trust it....... neither
  • Options
    OK. 2nd try on posting pics of the coolidor. The boxes in the bottom are empty. Still workin on filling it.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Coolidor preparation is in full effect!
    Awesome bruddah! Get that bad boy filled and start enjoying it ;) Thanks again Marine for your efforts, come back SAFE!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I appreciate it brother. I am hoping I can find some cedar to throw in there. The rest I have coming for it in a week or two. As far as filling it, well, I am working on that.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I appreciate it brother. I am hoping I can find some cedar to throw in there. The rest I have coming for it in a week or two. As far as filling it, well, I am working on that.
    Well bro if it's possible I'd like to help with that. PM me so we can work out a way for me to make that happen ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Oh no, I have seen what you keep around Irish, too much goodness, lol.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    BS nothing is ever too good for a soldier like yourself that gives us the privilege to enjoy this passion. Go ahead and let's get this rolling brother ;)
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    BS nothing is ever too good for a soldier like yourself that gives us the privilege to enjoy this passion. Go ahead and let's get this rolling brother ;)
    I have his addy brett... wanna collaborate?
  • Options
    I knew putting those pics up was a bad idea. (face palm)
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    I have his addy brett... wanna collaborate?
    Oh yeah sounds awesome bro we will get this rolling!
  • Options
    I am taking my ball and going home
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I am taking my ball and going home
    Bud, I don't think that cooler is gonna be enough when everyone gets done with you. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Dammit......you guys are going to force me to smoke myself retarded
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Dammit......you guys are going to force me to smoke myself retarded
    Not forcing you to, but it may help ;) And you can't have the ball back... were big time bullys and are gonna keep it :P
  • Options
    Figgin cyber bullys. Already had one come by my laptop and knock the files out of my desktop folder.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just wait till you get a forum swirlie
  • Options
    Wouldn't that ruin the motherboard?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    New pics of the trunkidor and the Fatalistic 40-ct which has been relegated to aging duties:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Toombes:
    New pics of the trunkidor and the Fatalistic 40-ct which has been relegated to aging duties:
    That is just awesome bro! Really nice collection and I still really dig on the trunk, just think that is a bad-azz idea!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    That is just awesome bro! Really nice collection and I still really dig on the trunk, just think that is a bad-azz idea!

Thanks, Brett! I believe I underestimated the capacity of the trunk. Initially I figured 150-200 singles, but it has nearly 100 in it right now. I'd love to find out what would really fit, but that's a dream for another day.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Thanks, Brett! I believe I underestimated the capacity of the trunk. Initially I figured 150-200 singles, but it has nearly 100 in it right now. I'd love to find out what would really fit, but that's a dream for another day.
    You probably don't want to say that around here. Because you may find out quick with these generous people. Lol
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

You probably don't want to say that around here. Because you may find out quick with these generous people. Lol

These generous people are the reason I have so many in it now, J!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

These generous people are the reason I have so many in it now, J!!
    Gotcha. I guess I will add to it later this week. But on topic. Nice humi. I need to get a cooler when I get the extra cash. I'm almost out of room. Have enough room for about 20-30 more cigars.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Your collection is growing fast. Soon you will need another trunkidor-:) You have a Cuban Trinidad Double Robusto in there. You will love it.
    Toombes:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Your collection is growing fast. Soon you will need another trunkidor-:) You have a Cuban Trinidad Double Robusto in there. You will love it.
    Toombes:

Very much appreciated, Rip. Sharp eye, by the way. The Trini is resting until my birthday in July. Then I shall relax with a nice libation and an incredible cigar. Any recommendations on what to pair with it?