LOL
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    This room was for our new Baby, my wife never was able to get pregnant, so $7,000.00 later i have my walk in Humidor, in my home, I do not know of anybody who has a walk in Humidor, except for Ron Perlman Photobucket
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.
    lol all the boxes have price tags
    oh wow......ummm
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    This room was for our new Baby, my wife never was able to get pregnant, so $7,000.00 later i have my walk in Humidor, in my home, I do not know of anybody who has a walk in Humidor, except for Ron Perlman Photobucket
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.
    oh wow......ummm
    Damn good eye there!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.
    why do some people need to lie so badly....Get a life sea!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.

Nice of you to grace your presence upon us. How are you and that lovely cabinet of yours doing Sir?

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Hello RCY Ya I haven't been around much lately summer weather has got me off the comp and outside a lot these days. Cab is doing well seems to emptying out a little I haven't purchased in like six months afraid to do a count I was up to 700 but all my boxes are emptying out. Got married last month and was busy with that, Ali is a great and I am very lucky to have her. How are things with you going?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    Hello RCY Ya I haven't been around much lately summer weather has got me off the comp and outside a lot these days. Cab is doing well seems to emptying out a little I haven't purchased in like six months afraid to do a count I was up to 700 but all my boxes are emptying out. Got married last month and was busy with that, Ali is a great and I am very lucky to have her. How are things with you going?

Wow, you had a lot going on. Well we all can understand a break for awhile. Good to know you haven't forgotten the little people (CCOM members). Pm to you shortly Sir. Just a tad busy today at work.

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    cooch36:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.
    maybe he charges his friends....... lol
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    OH AND BY THE WAY, the green tags you see in MY WALK IN HUMIDOR, I use the tags to mark the date I received the CIGARS, anytime you want to fly out to Simi Valley CA. I will pay your way round trip. I do not talk like a snob but, as YOU can see I can afford it. Please,Please always check facts first. that's all I ask, who ever stated that. Love SEAGARLOVER, SITTING BY THE POOL WAITING FOR MY NEXT SHIPPMENT. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87 I beleive you wrote in RE: to price tags, PLEASE, Let me invite you out to CALI for a great smoke and a great glass of single malt. if you are the one that wrote if not I'm sorry. who ever wrote about price tags I wll do the same for you comon out. It bugs me that some people can't except what they see. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket read the label bro's Photobucket NEW SHIP ARRIVED SHUT NOW Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    SORRY, IT WAS cooch36 COME ON DOWN COOCH, I'LL PAY THE WAY, BRING YOUR WIFE AND HAVE SOME FUN IN CALI Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    So I sat down and stared at my 2 humidors for about 15 minutes. They were a mess. I have enough cigars to fill them up, but I wanted to turn one into more of an aging humidor. So about 2 hours of sorting and looking through them I made them both to my liking. Problem though, I may need a 3rd humidor down the road. I have something brewing in my head. Anyway here is my update! This is where my every day Humidor sits, I fill it up with singles/things I get from the B&M store Id like to try or if a buddy wants a smoke he can grab one from here: imageimage I know my hydrometer is off, I just put the sticks in so it needs time to sit: imageimage Now here is my bigger humidor. This one is what I'm going to use for aging/cigars I smoke on occasion: imageimageimageimage Recently my GF started smoking cigars. She likes the more infused ones though, so I let her use my old humidor I had been using for years(I steal her coffee ones every once in awhile...SHHHH!): imageimage
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    seagarlover:
    SORRY, IT WAS cooch36 COME ON DOWN COOCH, I'LL PAY THE WAY, BRING YOUR WIFE AND HAVE SOME FUN IN CALI Photobucket Photobucket
    Yeah Yeah Yeah. They might have had the stones to say it,but we ALL thought it. Bomb me with box of Opus X and I'll believe ya. :-) *note sarcasm

Screw em sea. I, personally, like seeing my friends successful and happy. Good for you Man! Badass humi setup! I shall have one to rival that someday! Oh yes. I shall, Sir! Good night, and God bless...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    seagarlover:
    Shaun.Harrison87 I beleive you wrote in RE: to price tags, PLEASE, Let me invite you out to CALI for a great smoke and a great glass of single malt. if you are the one that wrote if not I'm sorry. who ever wrote about price tags I wll do the same for you comon out. It bugs me that some people can't except what they see. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket read the label bro's Photobucket NEW SHIP ARRIVED SHUT NOW Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Hi Brother, that Cohiba seems to have the incorrect font on the label. I'm guessing that was supposed to be a Sublime LE 2004?...There is another thread on this site titled Cohiba......real? that suggests that font on yours is a dead giveaway of a fake. I personally don't know about it other than what was said in that thread.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Seagar, that is a sweet setup bro! Nice haul today too. Question: it looks like you buy most of your sticks by the box. How do you store your singles, mazos etc? Post a pic once you get that 20 pack of 5Vegas and random Padillas, Bahias and Fonsecas etc. stored in there. I'm just curious because I'd love to have a setup like yours someday and would like to see a good way to store the non-boxed sticks when you don't have drawers, trays etc. I doubt I'll ever have a walkin quite like yours, but I'd like to think I could afford to upgrade to a large cabinet or a small walk-in someday. Thanks bro and congrats on the bad-a$$ setup! You're a lucky BOTL!
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    Recently my GF started smoking cigars. She likes the more infused ones though, so I let her use my old humidor I had been using for years(I steal her coffee ones every once in awhile...SHHHH!): imageimage
    Looks like a Hopz cigar you got there, how is it? I love the smell of hops and I'm curious how that small is represented in a cigar.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Won't say I doubt you, but if I was loaded like you say, and had a walk-in, I wouldn't be buying the "thrifty fifty sampler". Just sayin.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streater:
    Yeah Yeah Yeah. They might have had the stones to say it,but we ALL thought it. Bomb me with box of Opus X and I'll believe ya. :-) *note sarcasm

Screw em sea. I, personally, like seeing my friends successful and happy. Good for you Man! Badass humi setup! I shall have one to rival that someday! Oh yes. I shall, Sir! Good night, and God bless...
    +1 to this^^^
    Keep on keepin' on, seagar.
    LOL

(*Side note - I too was wondering about the stickers, but figured they were for the dates - I've never understood why all the factories don't date their boxes. I've bought more un-dated boxes than I have dated ones...never could figure that out.)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I will add is this....... If you are gong to take a picture with an iPhone... Make sure the GPS/Location is off. Photobucket lists the info on where it was taken..........
  • Options
    Edited, not trying to be a d!ck and as brett pointed out - this is not the venue for "gripes".

• Options
    lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    And if you want to prove a bunch of people wrong that it's actually your walk in humidor why would you take a bunch of pictures of cheap samplers instead of pictures of the humidor being clearly inside your house?

Why lie? Well, I know why.. but seriously.. why?
  • Options
    lukemck:
    And if you want to prove a bunch of people wrong that it's actually your walk in humidor why would you take a bunch of pictures of cheap samplers instead of pictures of the humidor being clearly inside your house?

If you just click on the picture of the walk in Humi...you can see his entire photobucket album with pictures of his real humidor. Why have a countertop display humi with budget sticks if you have a walk-in????
  • Options
    Alright get back to this thread being about the humidors.
  • Options
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    lukemck:

If you just click on the picture of the walk in Humi...you can see his entire photobucket album with pictures of his real humidor. Why have a countertop display humi with budget sticks if you have a walk-in????
    My question was rhetorical, it was pretty clear from the start he didn't have that in his house..

que response "lol I was just joking with you guys"
  • Options
    Saying you put that in your house because of the extremely unfortunate circumstance of your wife not being able to conceive when you have pictures of what I'd only assume is your young son on your photobucket is pretty scummy..
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Ok, ok....I'll share since I partook in the thread hijacking
    Sorry for the threadjacking BTW

Overview, small glass top humi on left with old boxes on display. Big wooden "coolidor" on right.
    Also have a small, infused humi (not shown)
    overview

Glass Top
    glass

Coolidor
    cool

Infused humi
    cool

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I thought I was the only person that tied smokes in bundles in the humi.
    Great minds sir.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    I thought I was the only person that tied smokes in bundles in the humi.
    Great minds sir.

I got the idea from some thread a while back - and I don't remember who posted it so I could have got the idea from you...
    If that's the case, maybe you were the only one. But now the "cat's out of the bag" as they say.

• Options
    jgibv:
    Direwolf:
    Ok, ok....I'll share since I partook in the thread hijacking
    Sorry for the threadjacking BTW

Overview, small glass top humi on left with old boxes on display. Big wooden "coolidor" on right.
    Also have a small, infused humi (not shown)
    overview

Glass Top
    glass

Coolidor
    cool

Infused humi
    cool

I like that set up. I live in a small apartment. Wish I could find a nice furniture piece.