Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I like that set up. I live in a small apartment. Wish I could find a nice furniture piece.
    Thankyou. Check out this thread for a few more details.
    It was a (pretty) simple DIY project, I'd guess you could finish the whole thing in 1 afternoon if you had it planned out right. And if you end up going this route please PM if you have any questions.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    I thought I was the only person that tied smokes in bundles in the humi.
    Great minds sir.

I might start doing the same. Take a few Anejos and wrap them around some 5 Vegas.... Make it look like I have more.... I do the same with my cash... Two 50s on top and fifty Ones in the middle.... Italian style.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Well Blur, Tina with C.Com is a long time friend of mine, and i go out of my way to not purchase from JR Cigar Famous smoke shop Mike's Cigars Corona and many others, my question is Why would I not buy the thrifty fifty, it has a selection of CIGARS I have not had, and yes I sepend quite a bit every two to three months, but as I said I know Tina, in the inperson way and not just on the phone, she is a long time friend of my Wifes, if thats ok with U. anyway I done with all conversation about my HUMIDOR, lets move on, other stories in life to talk about.
  • Options
    What is wrong with some of U, I do not go out of my way to wrap cigars around each other let me find my pictures of my five vegas. how sad is this. if you work hard like I have retired now from the US Navy after 22 years and do right with your income, you could have what others have instead of making comments about wrapping other cigars around another bunch, who would think of things like thiis looks like 20 5 VEGAS to me BRO
  • Options
    Here you go this looks like 20 5 VEGAS to me BRO I do not see other smokes wrapped around to make it look like more do U Photobucket
  • Options
    BURR Photobucket
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Dude if you want to fight take it to another thread.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Segarlover, I am in no way picking a fight nor am I trying to provoke anyone or get this going more. This thread is meant for one thing and one thing only; display and share your personal humidor and projects relating to such. This is not a place to argue, prove, or take issue against others comments. I would like to make this PERFECTLY CLEAR ... Thank you very sincerely for sharing, and most importantly thank you for your service to our country. The vast majority of the brother/sisterhood are either active military or retired, there is a great deal of respect for our servicemen and women so no one is picking a fight. If you still have an issue and you feel slighted please take your comments over to Sniper's Gripe thread... that is the appropriate place for such things, this thread is not so please let us all take a breath and step back. Congrats on having a wonderful setup and forgive those of us who are a bit skeptical since the pictures you showed look far closer to a local walk-in that "Bob" took a picture of rather than your own personal walk in. Good luck and welcome to the forums, please read this for what it says not what some may think it means. Feel free to PM if you wish to discuss this further.

No back on topic brothers and sisters... anyone have some recent shots that they haven't shared lately??? Love to see those humis!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    seagarlover:
    What is wrong with some of U, I do not go out of my way to wrap cigars around each other let me find my pictures of my five vegas. how sad is this. if you work hard like I have retired now from the US Navy after 22 years and do right with your income, you could have what others have instead of making comments about wrapping other cigars around another bunch, who would think of things like thiis looks like 20 5 VEGAS to me BRO
    Self involved much??? Stephen hannibal said
    stephen_hannibal:
    Great minds sir.

In reply to these pictures that jbgiv posted

overview

Glass Top
    glass

Coolidor
    cool

Infused humi
    cool

because if you look at the pictures you can clearly see that jbgiv has some cigars in his humidors that are tied together to group cigars.

It had nothing to do with the fact that you took a picture on february 25th 2012 at 9:58 AM in the morning at Sycamore Square Shopping Center in simi valley, which is apparently where you live cause that's where the walk in humidor is

It was just a post between friends on the forum.

congrats on your 22 years in the Navy, I was stationed at Mugu as well, and spent a lot of time in the area. Lived in westlake, but shopped for cigars all over the place.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Segarlover, I am in no way picking a fight nor am I trying to provoke anyone or get this going more. This thread is meant for one thing and one thing only; display and share your personal humidor and projects relating to such. This is not a place to argue, prove, or take issue against others comments. I would like to make this PERFECTLY CLEAR ... Thank you very sincerely for sharing, and most importantly thank you for your service to our country. The vast majority of the brother/sisterhood are either active military or retired, there is a great deal of respect for our servicemen and women so no one is picking a fight. If you still have an issue and you feel slighted please take your comments over to Sniper's Gripe thread... that is the appropriate place for such things, this thread is not so please let us all take a breath and step back. Congrats on having a wonderful setup and forgive those of us who are a bit skeptical since the pictures you showed look far closer to a local walk-in that "Bob" took a picture of rather than your own personal walk in. Good luck and welcome to the forums, please read this for what it says not what some may think it means. Feel free to PM if you wish to discuss this further.

No back on topic brothers and sisters... anyone have some recent shots that they haven't shared lately??? Love to see those humis!
    See you are just a nice good kid. Knew I liked ya for some reason.
  • Options
    First of all, please don't tell me your the ADMIN for this site, anyway. I was very happy to find this forum, anyway. from here on in I'm going to go back to the basics, I will answer the daily questions, 10 what are U smoking today, 2) what are U expecting today, 3) what are U smoking tonight,this will be the extent of my visit to the forum, We all have what we have, we all buy the Cigars we buy, as far as I'm concerned I have what I have posted, but from here on in I will keep it short and sweet. I hope U all have a great day and a great smoke weekend happy CGAR day.
  • Options
    On a side note, If you want to herf with seagar lover in his humidor, this is EXACTLY where it is

2941 Cochran Street, Simi Valley, CA (805) 581-1044 ?

it's weird though cause his house is called Smoke star, and I have bought cigars from him before....
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

Thanks Direwolf, I appreciate it bro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    First of all, please don't tell me your the ADMIN for this site, anyway. I was very happy to find this forum, anyway. from here on in I'm going to go back to the basics, I will answer the daily questions, 10 what are U smoking today, 2) what are U expecting today, 3) what are U smoking tonight,this will be the extent of my visit to the forum, We all have what we have, we all buy the Cigars we buy, as far as I'm concerned I have what I have posted, but from here on in I will keep it short and sweet. I hope U all have a great day and a great smoke weekend happy CGAR day.
    There are no admins, just brothers who do there best to keep the peace between everyone so that we can ALL enjoy this community. You certainly don't need to cut your posts or keep it shorter, we would simply ask that you and all other members (no exclusions or exceptions) do their very best to Hold Together and Keep the PEACE so that everyone can be relaxed and get away from the daily grind and drama of their own lives, we don't need drama here. Thank you, and good day.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

+1 - Thanks Brett for these level-headed words.
    (Idk what's gotten into me today to be pickin' bones with people/fueling fires but sniper glen had to set me straight earlier this morning too...)

@ seagar - much respect from 1 BOTL to another - long ashes bro.
    And thank you for your 22 years of service!

Now where be these humi pics? I know y'all got some.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    The fact that it's been clearly exposed as being a B&M and he still won't admit it is why I love the internet so much.. Keep fighting the good fight seagar lover

Let me know if you need my address so you can send me those all expenses paid round trip airline tickets
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just to get us back on track ;)
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Nice EP's... I like those .
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

(Idk what's gotten into me today to be pickin' bones with people/fueling fires but sniper glen had to set me straight earlier this morning too...)

Apologies, It doesn't happen often, but once in a while I get fired up. Apologies to all for hijacking the thread
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    marineatbn03:
    Nice EP's... I like those .
    They were given to me when I ordered the bead tubes, never had them myself.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Wow!.... HAHA I was gonna do the same exact thing, Wierd!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    Just had the herf-a-dor handy, and thought why not, great minds, lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    LOL you beat me to it, but here ya go anyways.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I still envy yours, I so need to get a Xikar cutter, its on my ebay list when I can sneak it past the wife, lol
  • Options
    Direwolf, I Like you as well.
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    jgibv:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

Apologies, It doesn't happen often, but once in a while I get fired up. Apologies to all for hijacking the thread
    Thanks for taking a step back brothers, and for the kind words. I am not the forum police or anything like that, I just try to make an environment that we all enjoy and feel comfortable in, nothing more brothers. And nothing to be apologetic for either, we all make mistakes... we're human. Lets just try to move forward with purpose and not repeat those mistakes ;)
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    Nice grabs James! I've only ever tried one Elencos and it was after a hearty day of smoking full body full flavor sticks, so I know I didn't get all that it offered but it really was fantastic regardless... lemme know how you like it!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    Nice grabs James! I've only ever tried one Elencos and it was after a hearty day of smoking full body full flavor sticks, so I know I didn't get all that it offered but it really was fantastic regardless... lemme know how you like it!
    Will do my friend
  • Options
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My son loves to join in Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Great minds sir.

I might start doing the same. Take a few Anejos and wrap them around some 5 Vegas.... Make it look like I have more.... I do the same with my cash... Two 50s on top and fifty Ones in the middle.... Italian style.

Now I am quoting my own quote... I was making fun of ME.... Being ITALIAN....... And It was a quote from Hanibal...... Not you. Im not looking to argue or fight and in NO WAY was that even remotely directed at you SEAGAR