Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    jliu:
    The wineador is finally done! Wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Smokingdaddy (Jason) for helping me out in a Wineadors for Dummies type of fashion (Lord knows I definitely needed it). ba da da daaaaa!

What's the shiny orange thing just below and to the right of the bright blue dot?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like you're joking? ok if you're not. those orange boxes are weetle ittle munstahs (tatuaje little monsters)
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    stephen_hannibal:
    In partial teardown mode looking for some upgrades this summer.

besides all the goodies in the cooler im seeing, is that a string of christmas lights?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    It's an LED string that's soon to be replaced.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    It's an LED string that's soon to be replaced.

cool beans, im working on a momentary switch for "4.0" for when i open the lid.
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    jliu:
    I feel like you're joking? ok if you're not. those orange boxes are weetle ittle munstahs (tatuaje little monsters)
    Oh, Jiunn. You get me. You really just get me. Yes, I was wondering what box was that bright orange and also wanted to throw in a dig at your picture taking skills (or lack thereof).
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Finally took some pictures of my little humi. imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    nice dude. well organized. prob not for long
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    if im not too lazy ill updat the pics on whats inside
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    I really like the two to the left. I thought about purchasing the far one but not able to justify that large of one just yet.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    musicman3:
    pbchevo:
    I really like the two to the left. I thought about purchasing the far one but not able to justify that large of one just yet.
    you might as well get them look what happen to me bought a 50ct and then another one lol. the 100ct i got it in the sprint sale for like 40 bucks look for it their you wont be dissapointed.
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    musicman3:
    pbchevo:
    you might as well get them look what happen to me bought a 50ct and then another one lol. the 100ct i got it in the sprint sale for like 40 bucks look for it their you wont be dissapointed.
    You are probably right lol. I will keep an eye out. I usually try to look at the sprint sale throughout the day, so maybe i will catch it at the right time.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a few pica of my meager set up....Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    just a few pica of my meager set up....Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Very nice!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    twistedstem:
    just a few pica of my meager set up....
    Very nice!!
    +1
    Good lookin' humi & cigars you got there. I've always like the look of that humidor with the pull out drawers. How's the seal? Does it hold the humidity well?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    twistedstem:
    just a few pica of my meager set up....
    Very nice!!
    +1
    Good lookin' humi & cigars you got there. I've always like the look of that humidor with the pull out drawers. How's the seal? Does it hold the humidity well?
    I still have this humi and I still use it. As far as the seal, it will fail the dollar bill test in every which way. But it holds humidity like a champ.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    yeah seems like it shouldnt but it holds great.got it up to 70 when i seasoned it and holding solid since fathers day..

• Options
    bumpity boo.

Ok class, today is show-and-tell. Who want's to go first?

• Options
    i think it should be you

• Options
    Ta-da!!

But these aren't exactly current now, moved a bit of stock in and out since i took the pictures.
  • Options
    gibby this looks like a nice bar lounge.
  • Options
    Nice! Love the combination lock lol.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    figured i'd throw mine in with the new drawers, most of u have seen her. btw, great coolidor setups,. image
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    i think it should be you
    Well it looks like Taylor and fuentejps beat me to it....Great looking humis too guys!!
    That cooler is sweet Taylor, I'm digging the lights & I'm a little envious of your organization/shelves. Everything looks nice and neat.

And fuentejps - sweet friggin' built in. I must have missed your original thread but I'd like to see/read more about it - can you either point me to the original post or tell more about it here? Was it a converted cubby/shelf? Or did you cut out the space specifically for it? I'd love to do something like that when we buy a house.

Alright, here's pics of mine from a couple months ago. I've rearranged them a little bit and added some different humidification sources to the glasstop/infused humis, but not much else has changed.
    So here you go.
    overview

Glass Top
    glass

Coolidor
    cool

Infused humi
    cool

• Options
    Well my ADD got me today lol. I went from paying bills and sorting paper work to moving a stereo to somehow ending up doing a little re-arranging. My little humidor has a new home. Thought I would share. imageimageimage
  • Options
    awesome set up man. i like
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice...thanks for sharing.
    fuentejps:
    figured i'd throw mine in with the new drawers, most of u have seen her. btw, great coolidor setups,. image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice set up. Thanks for sharing.
    musicman3:
    Well my ADD got me today lol. I went from paying bills and sorting paper work to moving a stereo to somehow ending up doing a little re-arranging. My little humidor has a new home. Thought I would share. imageimageimage
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks, i was moving into an apartment with people i didnt know for my internship and i didnt want to take a chance of loosing any.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks, i was moving into an apartment with people i didnt know for my internship and i didnt want to take a chance of loosing any.
    Very nice Taylor, glad to see the final product. Kinda like watching pimp my cooler.