Rocky Patel vs. Gurkha

1235»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    no date set yet
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hurry up dude. Is it gonna be at the house old fashioned bbq style or what. COme on man i need DETAILS!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    didn't kuzipalooza just end? or is this part deux? but with warm weather..
  • Options
    Part deux with warmer weather and hopefully some Kuzinicki made goodies.
  • Options
    Well I've said it many times before, if only most people lived in the west coast.. Though right now it's a winter wonderland..
  • Options
    though maybe kuzi wants you to have a maddypalooza! there ya go, kuzi's will be in the winter and maddy's will be in the summer.
  • Options
    I do have access to a beach house on the Outer Banks of NC.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I will be in Maddy territory come tuesday until the weekend...we could do a mini maddypalooza
  • Options
    Oh yea. I remember. Well holler at me, we're heading out of town Wednesday night so it'll have to be done Tuesday but I'm down.
  • Options
    well you all suck! maybe if any of you come down to portland, OR... =)

Kuzi, not sure if you've tried 'em, but the gurkha platinum LXIII's are in at Ccom..
  • Options

I can't exactly put my finger on it but I'm RP all the way. Maybe the Gurka I had was just a bad stick (which I doubt).

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    eboniknight:

I can't exactly put my finger on it but I'm RP all the way. Maybe the Gurka I had was just a bad stick (which I doubt).

What kind of Gurkha did you have? Everybody has their preferences and every line has some bum sticks. You may in fact like RP better but don't write off Gurkha based on 1 stick.