Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Darth thred

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Darth Vader:
    Have the death star packed and ready to leave this planet of the BORK'S. To all of you i hit.....nanananaaaaaaaaaaaana. To the rest of you, I just may return from time to time to show my power. May the dark side be with you all.....b!tches ;)
    .....and just like that, he is gone. Typical of a Deadbeat Dad.
    At least he sent cigars first.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Darth Vader:
    Have the death star packed and ready to leave this planet of the BORK'S. To all of you i hit.....nanananaaaaaaaaaaaana. To the rest of you, I just may return from time to time to show my power. May the dark side be with you all.....b!tches ;)
    Yea, well how about the rest of his children??? Like me and Jimmy.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Darth Vader:
    I know Jimmy ain't red headed, just really round. You on the other hand, might just be red headed.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Darth Vader:
    I know Jimmy ain't red headed, just really round. You on the other hand, might just be red headed.
    Thats OK. At least we wont have to give him a Father's Day gift, like the rest of ya.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Darth Vader:
    Believe me you dont want these snivelling runts,, All I heard all weekend was.. "Its too dry, were too cold, Im afraid of the dark, Its too crowded, Why do we have to rest were not tired, how come you dont take us out and play with us?" Now I know why Darth is doing what hes doing,, its enough to drive a guy insane..
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Lader Vader.................
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    see my 10th birthday all over again...gifts for others but my father forgot about me..... *off to the therapist I go*
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dad i see you are online , are you remembering some of us kids,lol There are 219 guest(s) online. There are 7 of 13,697 member(s) online - Shaun.Harrison87, Toombes, oldsoulrevival, Salem, jj20030, Darth Vader, joshvoigt
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Darth Vader:
    Have a good trip, when can I reveal your identity?
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Not like you couldn't come up with another identity. Maybe not one as cool as Darth, maybe Papa Smurf, or Scooby lol.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    HAHA! Im thinking that Marker is going to let it slip there Darth. Whatcha gunna do about it...ground him and take his sticks from him. :D
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    MuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Let's just say, "you know that I know".
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    HAHA! Im thinking that Marker is going to let it slip there Darth. Whatcha gunna do about it...ground him and take his sticks from him. :D
    I might need some "hush sticks" ;)
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Darth Vader:

ROTFLMAO! OH BROTHER!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    quitter,,,,,,,,hahaha, j/k
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    Do I need to go galctic empire on your A$$?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    yep
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    yep
    Sounds like you have been called out there Darth...better put the Death Star in reverse and head on back. :D
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    yep
    Sounds like you have been called out there Darth...better put the Death Star in reverse and head on back. :D
    Soon
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    yep
    Soon
    ...lol....
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Ya guys just couldn't leave it alone.. Now He's gonna be coming back... blockin out the sun with the damn death star. Lil Ewok bastards gonna get worked up again wanting to go to battle. Luke gonna be all zen like n junk. Forget it.. I'm goin to the alpha quadrant and hang out with Picard
  • Options
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    Only if you want me to return fire ;)
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    LOL
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    yep
    Soon

Awww, man! Gimme a break. After all this time and propaganda we're still doing the "Soon" bit? LOL
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    You wouldnt...
    yep
    Soon

AKA LOSER! This guy is killin me! His *** should be in the Non Cigar Related section .......FOR SURE!
  • Options
    dad, is that you? ,lol There are 216 guest(s) online. There are 11 of 13,828 member(s) online - sol1821, Marker, JHewey, jimmyv723, StrongStyle, slickric, Darth Vader, jj20030, AJGARLETT, gio164, jlmarta
  • Options
    Miss me?