• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    robbyras:
    it's useless to resist!

2012-01-14_12-17-48_169

2012-01-14_12-18-05_681
    Yup, your father too.
    YOu must be my father, you take forever to make any contact and then try to make up for it with gifts.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    deejmemixx:
    Darth Vader:
    robbyras:
    it's useless to resist!

2012-01-14_12-17-48_169

2012-01-14_12-18-05_681
    Yup, your father too.
    YOu must be my father, you take forever to make any contact and then try to make up for it with gifts.
    Lmao
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Darth Vader:
    robbyras:
    it's useless to resist!

2012-01-14_12-17-48_169

2012-01-14_12-18-05_681
    Yup, your father too.
    Thats some funny ****. Sad but funny.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    deejmemixx:
    Darth Vader:
    robbyras:
    it's useless to resist!

2012-01-14_12-17-48_169

2012-01-14_12-18-05_681
    Yup, your father too.
    Thats some funny ****. Sad but funny.
    and it seems he got all my freinds something and forgot me...ahhhh memories of my 10th birthday
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Vader's on a roll, guys. He smacked me today, too.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Thanks for the awesome smokes, and welcome to #1 on the ccom most wanted list!!
  • Options
    man vader is a $lut ..look at all the kids he has.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    lol
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    BigT06:

AAAAAAAAAND Im your pappa also
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    BigT06:

AAAAAAAAAND Im your pappa also
    No doubt about it, this day belongs to Darth Vader.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

Maybe he made a lot of donations to the sperm bank a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away so he could have the money to buy all these My Fathers then when he figured out how many kids he had he decided to just bomb them all instead of smoking them himself.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    deejmemixx:

Maybe he made a lot of donations to the sperm bank a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away so he could have the money to buy all these My Fathers then when he figured out how many kids he had he decided to just bomb them all instead of smoking them himself.
    LOL, +1
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Haha atleast the empire hasn't taken me yet. Go Ewoks. Beat Vader.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay guys, Mr. Vader didn't get the memo. Got a message from my tenant that I have a box. Lol, I told them to open it. They laugh and said it was a picture of the guy from Star Wars. Anyway, thank you Sir whoever you are. I have moved, but I got your message and will pick my box up tomorrow. So everyone can know, I have moved. Thanks again for your generosity. But I have to say this. You. Are not my father,lol. He knows where I live and unfortunately he doesn't smoke cigars.
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay guys, Mr. Vader didn't get the memo. Got a message from my tenant that I have a box. Lol, I told them to open it. They laugh and said it was a picture of the guy from Star Wars. Anyway, thank you Sir whoever you are. I have moved, but I got your message and will pick my box up tomorrow. So everyone can know, I have moved. Thanks again for your generosity. But I have to say this. You. Are not my father,lol. He knows where I live and unfortunately he doesn't smoke cigars.
    Am too
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Daddy Issues, Episode IV
  • Options
    This is going to require a paternity test. Darth, we will need some DNA. You will need to touch your "light saber" again.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    This is going to require a paternity test. Darth, we will need some DNA. You will need to touch your "light saber" again.
    Greg, I believe he prefers to "pull" on it ;)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I think Darth is one of those Deadbeat Dads who couldnt afford to support his kids anymoe. He decided not to go throw the adoption process so he's abandoning them on peoples doorsteps.. Actually I think I saw him on Jerry Springer...Sound about right?
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    On a somewhat related note, how are those MFs?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Well peeps, I gots news. Apparently Imperial forces attempted a decapitation strike on yours truly - but sent it to my previous address! LOL Family called up today and said they forgot to bring it to me when they saw me the other day, so no telling how long its been sitting on their kitchen counter. Will get some pics up here when I get my greedy little hands on them.

Darth, thanks a ton for the My Fathers - I am a HUGE fan of them! However I should caution you to beware... the Force is strong in this one... :-)

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I got tore the F up too fellas! Pics to come later but I got the note and the 3 pack of My Father S. Thanks Lord Vader! Much appreciated brother
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    This is hilarious, Darth sending out all My Father's! Funny stuff there.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    I got tore the F up too fellas! Pics to come later but I got the note and the 3 pack of My Father S. Thanks Lord Vader! Much appreciated brother
    I think all of you fellas might want to have a little talk with your mothers...no?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Well peeps, I gots news. Apparently Imperial forces attempted a decapitation strike on yours truly - but sent it to my previous address! LOL Family called up today and said they forgot to bring it to me when they saw me the other day, so no telling how long its been sitting on their kitchen counter. Will get some pics up here when I get my greedy little hands on them.

Darth, thanks a ton for the My Fathers - I am a HUGE fan of them! However I should caution you to beware... the Force is strong in this one... :-)

PM to you brother...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    I think all of you fellas might want to have a little talk with you mothers...no?
    DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    I think all of you fellas might want to have a little talk with you mothers...no?
    DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM

You know what Laker, never mind.....

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

PM to you brother...
    And replied good sir.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    well the facts that "Darth" has old addys does say something....