Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Darth thred

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    well the facts that "Darth" has old addys does say something....

I'm thinking the samething maybe, MR.2000 soon to be. Someone who hasn't been in the forum for while.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darth is online, maybe he will soon speak,lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The check garnishments must be a ***
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I was slapped by Darth today. Wish I had a cool evil dad like you lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Darth hit me again today. He must be behind on child support. Sent me another 3 pack of My Father S. I am starting to like my new deadbeat dad.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Darth hit me again today. He must be behind on child support. Sent me another 3 pack of My Father S. I am starting to like my new deadbeat dad.
    You or Jaime?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    You or Jaime?
    Call me whatever you want if you are sending My Father cigars to me. Been called worse and they didn't hand me a cigar (or three) after.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    You or Jaime?
    Call me whatever you want if you are sending My Father cigars to me. Been called worse and they didn't hand me a cigar (or three) after.
    You do realize he/Darth is trying to but your love!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Baby daddy drama. on Maury
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Darth has shown me the way and I have come to realize the power of the Dark Side. Plus sloppy joes on Tues,lol,,Thanks Again Darth! Much Appreciated!
    SignupHere

Photobucket
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    So I come home from Dallas and on the front porch sits Darth with a few smokes for me. All these years I thought he was Evil. Proud to call you my daddy!!

• Options
    WHERE'S MY DADDY ? LMAO
  • Options
    If'n my pops shows up I'm grabbin the zombie survival kit
  • Options
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Darth Vader rap Click Here --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Well I found out today that Darth Vader is not acting alone, Marker told me he is The Emperor. I know where to find The Emperor and once I find where Darth is you both will do the ****!

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Well I found out today that Darth Vader is not acting alone, Marker told me he is The Emperor. I know where to find The Emperor and once I find where Darth is you both will do the ****!

NICE!~! and you got alittle extra love from your daddy.
  • Options
    i sure miss my dad, daddy did you forget about # 1 son? lol
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

I am an expert at Handwriting analysis. I recognize the handwriting. I have done business with Darth before. On the other side. I keep notes on that. Hmmm.......................
  • Options
    jj20030:
    You must be the rebel child of the family... Wait that would make you...Luke.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

I am an expert at Handwriting analysis. I recognize the handwriting. I have done business with Darth before. On the other side. I keep notes on that. Hmmm.......................
    LOLOLOL Im not saying ***. I was able to pick up on the hand writing from prior Darth attacks. Greg just shhhhhhh
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

LOLOLOL Im not saying ***. I was able to pick up on the hand writing from prior Darth attacks. Greg just shhhhhhh
    Yeah. Its all coming back to me. I am starting to remember.............
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is getting intense... I may need to get the handwriting expert dude form Zodiac on the phone... I'm in the Bay Area so he must be local...
  • Options
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

If you gentlemen know who D!ck Vader is I got a 5 pack just burning a hole in my humidor :o)

• Options
    You people are about a week late and a few IQ short. Come on. This is too easy.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

If you gentlemen know who D!ck Vader is I got a 5 pack just burning a hole in my humidor :o)

I will help you out, Mike. I just need to consult my notes on a couple of previous trades. The "smiley face" is kind of throwing me off.
  • Options
    Marker:
    He's right.. It's Col Mustard, in the observatory, with the candle stick!
  • Options
    Marker:
    Jamie if it is you that is doing all this Vader stuff, I am going to personally crap into a cello and send it to you!

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

The value of Darth's identity is a fiver????? I bid six..........lol...........
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    You must be the rebel child of the family... Wait that would make you...Luke.
    video CLICKHERE