Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Darth thred

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Direwolf:
    I've figured it out.. We have all been waiting around for someone to get ready....Darth is female
    LMAO! Direwolf WINS! :-)

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    So I see that Darth is here with us on the forum this afternoon. Did you ever get that stick shift figured out on the old death star? LOL! What word of wisdom are you going to enlighten with us today... "Use the force?" HAHA
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    So I see that Darth is here with us on the forum this afternoon. Did you ever get that stick shift figured out on the old death star? LOL! What word of wisdom are you going to enlighten with us today... "Use the force?" HAHA
    I also noticed that. I too, am waiting for something Prolific to be uttered.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    I've figured it out.. We have all been waiting around for someone to get ready....Darth is female
    HA! Winner! I'm tellin you... @Sh!tDirewolfSays... start tweeting
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Direwolf:
    HA! Winner! I'm tellin you... @Sh!tDirewolfSays... start tweeting
    you two should get a room...lol
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    RampMonkey:
    Eat it
  • Options
    Darth, baby, I am with you on this one. You dont have to send out packages of destruction. You know what they say about bombs, its just an extension of your pen!s. So don't let these guys pick on you.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Darth, baby, I am with you on this one. You dont have to send out packages of destruction. You know what they say about bombs, its just an extension of your pen!s. So don't let these guys pick on you.
    So Greg your saying.... nevermind....
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    Eat it
    Come on Darth you can do better than that!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    so is this guy going to do anything or just talk big
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    the judge:

Now look at this, are you judging him, lol?

Couldn't help it, lol...

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    the judge:
    Wow... really? Let's throw some more random bad handle guys into this thread.

New rule. Don't start talking under some lame handle until a package is shipped. Otherwise you might look like Darth Vader but have the popularity of JarJar.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think Darthy clicked his/her heels together and went back to Kansas with ToTo.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I still think Darthy clicked his/her heels together and went back to Kansas with ToTo.
    lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    jlmarta:
    lol
    Can you blame him. Its only been 25 days that he has been "coming". He is from a Galaxy far...far..away. It may be a while before he quits "coming". When that is done, it will be hell and Damnation for us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    He needs to upgrade to ludicrous speed.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    "my brains are going into my feet!" -dark helmet
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    I touched the laser off yesterday, and some of you shall feell the dark side. There will be only one question to answer......
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Darth Vader:
    I touched the laser off yesterday, and some of you shall feell the dark side. There will be only one question to answer......
    I figured it out. Holy cow. I know who Vader is!

Ryan Seacrest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Darth Vader:
    Touched as in happy ending or something else?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    one would think that he would at least know the name of his "starship" considering that his "Star Destroyer" had a commishioned name....
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Darth Vader:
    You mean...like...What took so long?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Darth Vader:
    You mean...like...What took so long?
    what question would that be x2 ? lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    I touched my light saber until it went off about an hour ago while looking at the Daily Hottie archives...Just Sayin
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Darth Vader:
    I touched my light saber until it went off about 1 hour ago while looking at the Daily Hottie archives...Just Sayin

Jeez!! Didn't you know you'll grow hair on the palm of your hand doin' that???
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    The Kid:
    Darth Vader:
    I touched my light saber until it went off about 1 hour ago while looking at the Daily Hottie archives...Just Sayin

maybe go blind also, lmao
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    jlmarta:
    The Kid:
    Darth Vader:

Could develop a stutter too
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    jlmarta:
    The Kid:
    Darth Vader:

Could develop a stutter too
    I just hope he washes his hands before our next trade...;^o
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Vader force choked the *** out of me today.... but a little research on the shipping label revealed this came from Illinois.

Lord Vader I bow to you! Thanks for the amazing sticks bro!
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Vader force choked the *** out of me today.... but a little research on the shipping label revealed this came from Illinois.

Lord Vader I bow to you! Thanks for the amazing sticks bro!
    nice hit, who lives there? lol