Darth thred

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    Darth Vader:
    ENFIDL:
    Man I really hope you covered up that exhaust vent this time....just sayin
    Princess Leia has a pair of shorts just like yours big fella.
    BWAHAHAHAHA! E, I love ya man but that was straight azz hilarious right there!
    That is pretty hilarious! Well played Vader, well played
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    lol,,Dont ya just love Maury, almost as good as Jerry, I always feel better after watching about 5 minutes
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i thought vader said soon..... lets see some light saber ass kicking already :D
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

So far, we've got about 5 pages of posts. Anybody see anything ol' Darthy boy has done? Other than saying, "Soon"???
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:

So far, we've got about 5 pages of posts. Anybody see anything ol' Darthy boy has done? Other than saying, "Soon"???
    To be fair Joker thread was about 5 or so pages before it got started, can't remember how Sniper's started
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I'm guessing this is Marker....
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    It could be, but this would severely insult Markers intelligence and ability to actually send out a package/bomb
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BWAHAHAHA guys you are all just BRUTAL and it's hysterical! To be fair, this Vader guy is obviously someone that has a family besides the clone troops and the Emperor.... I'm sure Xmas and the holiday madness has played a part in letting the anticipation build before something happens.... just saying careful what you wish for since I'm sure there will be some serious pain in due time
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I kind of think that the correct title of this thread should be: "Later not Sooner". This Vader guy needs to go hard or don't go at all.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    I kind of think that the correct title of this thread should be: "Later not Sooner". This Vader guy needs to go hard or don't go at all.
    I only go hard, I didn't know there was another setting...
  • Options
    It will be soon...In a big bang universal sense of time
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    It could be, but this would severely insult Markers intelligence and ability to actually send out a package/bomb
    I thought I saw a Star Wars reference in one of his posts recently, and he usually has something to add to most posts and has not with this one...Just sayin'............
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    I thought I saw a Star Wars reference in one of his posts recently, and he usually has something to add to most posts and has not with this one...Just sayin'............
    Very true, he does have a little nerd in him... ;)
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    It will be soon...In a big bang universal sense of time
    It will be soon, like the "end of the earth countdowns"?
  • Options
    This must be my wife..as the "soon" seems to be the same time frame
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hayblet:
    To be fair Joker thread was about 5 or so pages before it got started, can't remember how Sniper's started
    To be fair, mine took a while before targets started dropping as well. Of course, this was during the days of the Old Republic, when getting addresses was tougher than hitting someone up for the latest edition of the Bork-o-Dex.

Darth Vader:
    **** please, sniper used tiny little bullets, and the joker.....who?
    And dont think this **** went unnoticed either junior. Apparently your grotesquely crispy-fried azz doesnt live in California, or you'd know there's more in this arsenal than tiny little bullets. LOL

To paraphrase a recent song - I aint gonna flex, I'm not gonna front... I'll just wait til you're unmasked and then bomb your butt to smithereens. :-)

And another paraphrase with a slight shout-out to my brother The Joker - if you think Obi-Wan jacked you up, WAIT TIL YOU GET A LOAD OF ME! Sniper out!

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK.........GONE.
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    So I put the ol’ death star in overdrive to get to this little meaningless planet so I can show how the dark side does things.

You small, weak humans are in such a hurry to be devastated by my power.

All I am hearing is oh Darth this and oh Darth that, it is Mr. Vader to you little ones.

I promise, you will all feel my presence when I reach earth. Then, and only then, YOU ALL will kneel at my feet.
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    The Sniper:
    Hayblet:
    To be fair, mine took a while before targets started dropping as well. Of course, this was during the days of the Old Republic, when getting addresses was tougher than hitting someone up for the latest edition of the Bork-o-Dex.

Darth Vader:
    And dont think this **** went unnoticed either junior. Apparently your grotesquely crispy-fried azz doesnt live in California, or you'd know there's more in this arsenal than tiny little bullets. LOL

To paraphrase a recent song - I aint gonna flex, I'm not gonna front... I'll just wait til you're unmasked and then bomb your butt to smithereens. :-)

And another paraphrase with a slight shout-out to my brother The Joker - if you think Obi-Wan jacked you up, WAIT TIL YOU GET A LOAD OF ME! Sniper out!

You remind me of that wiener Han Solo.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Hayblet:

Darth Vader:

Again with all due respect, if it wasn't for the Sniper none of these "games" may have come to fruition... or maybe later they would have, but it all started with Glen as far as these boards go since I believe I was lurking shortly after the EOTAC or tec switchover
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    So I put the ol’ death star in overdrive to get to this little meaningless planet so I can show how the dark side does things.

All I am hearing is oh Darth this and oh Darth that, it is Mr. Vader to you little ones.

I promise, you will all feel my presence when I reach earth. Then, and only then, YOU ALL will kneel at my feet.
    Do we get kneepads?
  • Options
    Uh oh.. He's goin Ludicrous speed.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Darth Vader:

so, Darth, what you're saying is... you are still making threats with no apparent eta? Man, that is scary.... womp womp wah
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hayblet:
    ...but it all started with Glen as far as these boards go since I believe I was lurking shortly after the EOTAC or tec switchover
    Really? I did not know that.

So all these way cool mystery threads are because of me in your opinion? SORRY FELLAS!!! :-)

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not saying anything else to vader, im a scared,lol
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Hayblet:
    ...but it all started with Glen as far as these boards go since I believe I was lurking shortly after the EOTAC or tec switchover
    Really? I did not know that.

So all these way cool mystery threads are because of me in your opinion? SORRY FELLAS!!! :-)

I could be wrong Kuzi if not a couple few others could correct me...
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    deejmemixx:
    Darth Vader:

Do we get kneepads?
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    So the Deathstar is an automatic or do you have a Gear vendor setup?