Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Darth thred

Comments

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    So I put the ol’ death star in overdrive to get to this little meaningless planet so I can show how the dark side does things.

You small, weak humans are in such a hurry to be devastated by my power.

All I am hearing is oh Darth this and oh Darth that, it is Mr. Vader to you little ones.

I promise, you will all feel my presence when I reach earth. Then, and only then, YOU ALL will kneel at my feet.
    Overdrive???? Are you on a moped?????
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    So I put the ol’ death star in overdrive to get to this little meaningless planet so I can show how the dark side does things.
    You could have at least said Top Gear, while incredibly slow at least the Death Star could at least move, and by the books the one the Hutts' built was a little quicker...
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Darth Vader:

You small, weak humans are in such a hurry to be devastated by my power.

All I am hearing is oh Darth this and oh Darth that, it is Mr. Vader to you little ones.

I promise, you will all feel my presence when I reach earth. Then, and only then, YOU ALL will kneel at my feet.
    Overdrive???? Are you on a moped?????
    Nope a Toyota camry
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Hands down the stupidest thread on this forum...bomb someone...**** OR GET OFF THE POT!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Hands down the stupidest thread on this forum...bomb someone...**** OR GET OFF THE POT!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Stolen
  • Options
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Stolen
    I would credit you, but you weren't the first :)
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    You sure do follow it closely for it being so stupid Jabba
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    woohoo number 8
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Hard not to when it pollutes the top of my page with posts...I might as well contribute to the madness
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You wanna know the trouble with Tribbles? They aren't on the DeathStar!
  • Options
    yawn
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Hard not to when it pollutes the top of my page with posts...I might as well contribute to the madness
    You will bow to Lord Vader when I crush you with the rest.
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Please do...I'm waiting
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Darth Vader:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Please do...I'm waiting
    yeaya!,lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I quit using Map Quest for just this reason Darth, GPS is where it's at now! Get a Garmin.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    What in the Hell is this BS..... Are you Kidding me? Really? This guy is more like Garth Tater than Darth Vader.....
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Why wait until tomorrow, if you can accomplish it today???
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    nothing to see here folks....move along....move along...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    WOW. Not a lot of Star Wars fans here eh? LMAO. Whoever this is, is only trying to build on the suspense. What a cranky bunch of old farts you guy's are becoming. LMAO.

Do you not know how far Alpha Centuri is? You guy's just better hope he includes humi pillows into those packages or you will end up getting space-dog-rockets.

Don't let them bother you Garth, err I mean Darth. The young ones nowadays just don't know how to appreciate a good invasion.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Not sure I'll be here in 4.4 light years.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    WOW. Not a lot of Star Wars fans here eh? LMAO. Whoever this is, is only trying to build on the suspense. What a cranky bunch of old farts you guy's are becoming. LMAO.

Do you not know how far Alpha Centuri is? You guy's just better hope he includes humi pillows into those packages or you will end up getting space-dog-rockets.

Don't let them bother you Garth, err I mean Darth. The young ones nowadays just don't know how to appreciate a good invasion.
    Not sure how far Alpha Centuri is but I do know on Sid Meier's Civilization it takes a long flippin time to win that way
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    laker1963:

Not sure how far Alpha Centuri is but I do know on Sid Meier's Civilization it takes a long flippin time to win that way
    I'm thinking he's just having a few spaceship problems. Most likely a flat thruster, or maybe he's run out of gas or something. Of course he could have stopped to pick up a hitch hiker and got assaulted? Maybe we should form a posse and go looking for him, since he can't seem to find us. I mean, c'mon Garth, errr Darth, it's that big blue planet on your left. No, no, no, your other left garth, errr, Darth.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I don't think the weapons system on the Death Star are fully operational.
  • Options
    Marker:
    It is as of now.

I am now recieving all coordinates.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope you received mine!!! lol
  • Options
    Darth Vader:
    Marker:
    It is as of now.

OH DAMNIT... I ththththththink my phphphphphaser just frfrfrfrfrfrfroze ! LMAO
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Darth Vader:
    Marker:
    It is as of now.

Anyone else picture Darth in his cape and helmet trying to drive stick for the first time?