Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Year's Great Deal Pass ~ COMPLETE!!!

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Alright kiddies, the Great Deal Pass has made it to its first stop - ME! Cigars are looking DELICIOUS, great selection of sticks to be had here. Thanks again for including me in the pass harpoon!

Takes - CAO America & El Cobre :-D

Will post here again with a tracking number when I send it on its way TOMORROW!

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, I'm glad it arrived safely. That shipping misdirect, with everything that's been going on around here, had me a little worried.

Nice to see this thing at it's first stop, thanks for signing on Sniper. Enjoy the smokes.
  • Options
    I talked to The Sniper, he's been busy and will try to get this in the mail and on the way to the next recipient tomorrow.
  • Options
    Boys, I am SO SORRY about the holdup I dont even know how to express it in words. Work has been absolutely insane, which is absolutely NO EXCUSE - if you cant be timely about it, you shouldnt even sign up for a pass. Thought it wouldnt be an issue, all this work crap came down last minute and in an avalanche...

At any rate, boxing it all up now and will get it out FIRST THING TOMORROW guaranteed - even let the boss know I had something to do first thing in the morning and wouldnt be in until it was taken care of. DC# to be posted here as soon as it is done.

Again, my apologies fellas, especially to harpoon. :-(

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Boys, I am SO SORRY about the holdup I dont even know how to express it in words. Work has been absolutely insane, which is absolutely NO EXCUSE - if you cant be timely about it, you shouldnt even sign up for a pass. Thought it wouldnt be an issue, all this work crap came down last minute and in an avalanche...

At any rate, boxing it all up now and will get it out FIRST THING TOMORROW guaranteed - even let the boss know I had something to do first thing in the morning and wouldnt be in until it was taken care of. DC# to be posted here as soon as it is done.

I am no way part of this pass..but doesnt the post office acknowledge MLK as a holiday and will be closed tomorrow??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Sniper:

I am no way part of this pass..but doesnt the post office acknowledge MLK as a holiday and will be closed tomorrow??
    DOH!!! Homer moment! He11, by the time this thing gets back to bigharpoon, he will be ready to send out the 2012 New Years Great Deal Pass! sigh....

• Options
    The Sniper:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Sniper:

DOH!!! Homer moment! He11, by the time this thing gets back to bigharpoon, he will be ready to send out the 2012 New Years Great Deal Pass! sigh....

lol...no worries Sniper. Things happen that you can't possibly anticipate. You just deal with it, that's life. I'm sure the cigars are all in great shape, safe and sound at the Sniper domicile. The pass will be in the air soon enough, what's a couple days in the grand scheme of things? Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Sniper:

lol...no worries Sniper. Things happen that you can't possibly anticipate. You just deal with it, that's life. I'm sure the cigars are all in great shape, safe and sound at the Sniper domicile. The pass will be in the air soon enough, what's a couple days in the grand scheme of things? Have a great weekend!
    Yeah wait till I get it and send it off.... To that great postal black hole that I discovered and named DirewolfAlphaX3Centaurian. There is will be crushed by the gravity and combine with the matter of my other sends. This will be then transform into a Carrot Top DVD.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Sniper:

Yeah wait till I get it and send it off.... To that great postal black hole that I discovered and named DirewolfAlphaX3Centaurian. There is will be crushed by the gravity and combine with the matter of my other sends. This will be then transform into a Carrot Top DVD.
    Better make that a Carrot Top DVD BOX SET...Sniper couldn't get all the cigars back into their original box so he put it in a new one. He recently referred to it as 'a monster.' I'm a little scared...
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Direwolf:
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Sniper:

Better make that a Carrot Top DVD BOX SET...Sniper couldn't get all the cigars back into their original box so he put it in a new one. He recently referred to it as 'a monster.' I'm a little scared...
    Will most likely be coming to you via FedEx FREIGHT Direwolf - hope you've got a forklift to offload it. LOL

• Options
    If it's delivering to my work I got it all.. If it's delivering to my house Im screwed
  • Options
    Has this gone out yet? I'm ready for someone else to have this thing.
  • Options
    Dont know the order, but I haven't seen it
  • Options
    Jackass moment, sorry fellas - but this time it's GOOD NEWS! Package went out first thing Tuesday morning, I just forgot to post it here. DC number was emailed toe at work but I haven't been back to the office all week, will try to swing by and post it Friday morning. Direwolf should have it today or tomorrow I should think.
  • Options
    Sweeeeeet!!! I think you mean lonewolf2011, though. He's next in line. Should be going to Arizona next, not New York. Thanks Sniper!
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Sweeeeeet!!! I think you mean lonewolf2011, though. He's next in line. Should be going to Arizona next, not New York. Thanks Sniper!
    Pm to you bigharpoon
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    bigharpoon:
    Pm to you bigharpoon
    Replied.

By the way everybody, pass order is in the first post as well as in the pass box itself along with the addresses. The pass is headed west first and then back east then north.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    You were correct sir, my apologies. I should start doing drugs... at least then I would have an excuse for my stupidity lately. LOL USPS Delivery Confirmation Number...

As of 5pm today, it says the package is in Des Moines IA for some reason - WRONG DIRECTION USPS!!! No wonder these monkeys are in such dire financial straights. At any rate, at least its moving again and again I apologize for the delays.

• Options
    The box got sorted through Phoenix last night (Sunday). Yay USPS, won't be long now...(fingers crossed)...
  • Options
    Thank goodness, was starting to become worried...

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    The pass has made it safely to Chandler!
    My takes: 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Camacho Triple Maduro, & a DPG Blue. I should have this back out tomorrow or Wed & will post tracking once it ships.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Shipped this AM 0310 1230 0000 9002 7772
  • Options
    woohooo... Sniper sent it to the right wolf
  • Options
    lonewolf2011:
    The pass has made it safely to Chandler!
    My takes: 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Camacho Triple Maduro, & a DPG Blue. I should have this back out tomorrow or Wed & will post tracking once it ships.
    Nice choices, I love all three of those so much they all came out of my aging humidor (just not enough age on them yet to be of note).

On its way to MTuccelli, sweet! Thanks for participatiing lonewolf2011.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    woohooo... Sniper sent it to the right wolf
    Hooray for coin flips! LOL

• Options
    I got lucky again
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got the pass today and man what a big box, I mean big as in 12x12x12 for a couple of small bags. Before I do my take and puts I would like to know if I can down size the box to a medium priority flat rate box. This would really save me a few bucks since I have to ship this to VA. I promise to pack it really well to protect the cigars.

• Options
    I don't have problems with it. I know the respect you give your sends.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Thanks brother for the kind words. My take was just one stick, I pulled the Padron 1964 Anniversary and replaced it with a ....I should be able to get this out tomorrow morning.

Thanks Greg for letting me take part in your pass.

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    Direwolf:
    Thanks brother for the kind words. My take was just one stick, I pulled the Padron 1964 Anniversary and replaced it with a ....I should be able to get this out tomorrow morning.

Thanks Greg for letting me take part in your pass.

Your welcome. Oooohhh, a Padron 64, Nice! Definitely re-pack it if you want to. I sent you a pm as well. Glad you participated, thanks Michael.