Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Year's Great Deal Pass ~ COMPLETE!!!

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Replied to PM. I have repackaged the pass and it will be going out in the morning headed for Jason 9405 5036 9930 0390 1088 66. When Jason gets it if he finds my repack was not sufficient to protect the sticks I will gladly make up the difference for any damaged sticks he finds.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Great, thank you. And thanks to everyone who's participated so far in keeping all the sticks well protected and well packaged. Awesome!
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Nice! Excited to get this!
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    I got the pass today. Will update once I get approval from Greg on my takes/puts.
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    I got the pass today. Will update once I get approval from Greg on my takes/puts.
    Nice! This thing is cruising right along. I replied to your pm.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    jasonusa1:
    All packed up and ready to go to Buckeye tomorrow - this thing is chalk full of great sticks! I will update with the tracking # tomorrow once it's on it's way. Thanks again Greg for having me in your pass!
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    bigharpoon:
    jasonusa1:
    All packed up and ready to go to Buckeye tomorrow - this thing is chalk full of great sticks! I will update with the tracking # tomorrow once it's on it's way. Thanks again Greg for having me in your pass!
    You're welcome, thanks for participating! What cigars did you take?

• Options
    bigharpoon:
    jasonusa1:
    bigharpoon:
    jasonusa1:
    You're welcome, thanks for participating! What cigars did you take?
    Sorry - went with the AVO XO, San Lotano Habano, Oliva V and Camacho PE
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    went with the AVO XO, San Lotano Habano, Oliva V and Camacho PE
    Great cigars! It's exciting for me to see what people choose, especially when it's a cigar that was added along the way and I had no idea it was even in there :-D If I remember off the top of my head correctly I think that V has over two years under it's belt, should be smoking pretty smooth by now.

• Options
    bigharpoon:
    jasonusa1:
    went with the AVO XO, San Lotano Habano, Oliva V and Camacho PE
    Great cigars! It's exciting for me to see what people choose, especially when it's a cigar that was added along the way and I had no idea it was even in there :-D If I remember off the top of my head correctly I think that V has over two years under it's belt, should be smoking pretty smooth by now.

Exactly why I went for the V, I believe it was dated 10/2009? And the PE apparently has approx 14 months already on it. REALLY excited about this pass. SOLID.
  • Options
    JayoJayo Posts: 76
    Oh it is almost my turn. I'm stocking my humidor for the pass. Can't wait for it.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. Package is en route.

9505 5000 0079 2034 0004 98
  • Options
    I just got the package. There are some really great smokes in here. I will be making my decisions tonight and send it on the way!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Cool this things getting close to the end.
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    buckeyecigar:
    I just got the package. There are some really great smokes in here. I will be making my decisions tonight and send it on the way!
    Nice! I'm next!
  • Options
    I'm really psyched you like the look of the cigars in there. That's one of the main things I wanted this pass to accomplish ~ put a smile on each person's face as they open the box!
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    I'm really psyched you like the look of the cigars in there. That's one of the main things I wanted this pass to accomplish ~ put a smile on each person's face as they open the box!
    Dude. I'm really psyched that you're so psyched about other people being so psyched about this pass. Seriously. Great pass.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Harpoon, think you'll post the complete takes / puts list when the pass comes home?

Also, I just looked at the list for the pass for the first time... surprised so few people jumped on this. Oh well, sucka fools lost out! :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Harpoon, think you'll post the complete takes / puts list when the pass comes home?

Also, I just looked at the list for the pass for the first time... surprised so few people jumped on this. Oh well, sucka fools lost out! :-)

I will post the takes/puts at the end just for the fun of it. I'll probably re-edit the initial post with the list.

When I started this pass there was a ton of action on the boards as well as the holidays just ending and everyone going back to work/school. In a way I'm glad the pass is small because nobody has to wait three or four months for their turn and the interaction is more personal, almost trade-like.

Eight is a great number for a pass, I'm really enjoying the small stature of this.
  • Options
    Oh look who just hit the big 2k. Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks, it only took me three years! I've been trying to think of what to do, I don't want to do anything too normal or boring.

Buckeyecigar, have you made any choices for your takes yet?
  • Options
    Buckeyecigar has already sent the pass on to me. There are some nice looking sticks in there. I will post my takes and try to get this back out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Wow, cool! Would you mind posting his takes for him as well as your takes? Thanks.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Wow, cool! Would you mind posting his takes for him as well as your takes? Thanks.
    Crap. Just got back from mailing this out and didn't take note of what he took.

But my takes are: LP No. 9, JDN Celebracion and Camacho Corojo

On the way to Jayo: 03110240000055985900
  • Options
    That's all right, it just adds to the mystique! On the way to Jayo already, man you guys are fast.

I forgot to put a note on the Takes/Puts sheet but that JDN Celebracion is from 8/10, pretty decent age for a medium body stick. Thanks for participating in the pass!
  • Options
    8/10? Even better! Thanks for having me!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    damn this thing is moving quick.. after Jayo , it's me.. then sending it on home.
  • Options
    JayoJayo Posts: 76
    Oh... It is coming. Something really big
  • Options
    I am sorry I was slow putting my takes....but if I remember correctly: RyJ Limitada #2 Fuente Anejo #77 Illusione and Stradivarius. I am really excited for these sticks I really enjoy the Illusione and looking forward to try the other ones, thanks alot harpoon for setting this up.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    I am sorry I was slow putting my takes....but if I remember correctly: RyJ Limitada #2 Fuente Anejo #77 Illusione and Stradivarius. I am really excited for these sticks I really enjoy the Illusione and looking forward to try the other ones, thanks alot harpoon for setting this up.
    Holy crap, a shark and a strat, those are some nice sticks! I'm really excited to see what is in this thing!!! Thanks for participating in the pass.