Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What different jobs are out there?

124»

Comments

• Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    I own/operate a small computer consulting/repair business...

Also looking at some other ventures as well, to take advantage of the poor economy...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ScottU:

Also looking at some other ventures as well, to take advantage of the poor economy...

Your going to open a government check cashing store !?!? Yeah I'm a smart a$$ ....sorry bro
  • Options
    aaronjmaaronjm Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I'm a substitute teacher working on getting certified alternatively to teach elementary school.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Good man. We need more of you. Go forth and multiply.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about either stripping or prostitution.. I think prostitution will have a quicker turn around.... =)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    gmill880:

dutyje:
    bwcarter54:
    Yeah joz- I've been around awhile. Worked on everything from a telephone booth to a nuclear powerhouse.  We also do alot of sports lighting. I'm from northwest Arkansas. Yeah I know it's Bill Clinton's state but remember he came up with some cool tricks to do with cigars. Give them a unique flavor.
    DVI (Direct Vaginal Infusion) -- I believe that's how Da Vinci cigars got their name

you've been working as long as I've been breathing

Lewinsky Lonsdales ...They come packaged in a condom with your choice of 3 different level RH beads in the reservoir tip ...

Bill swears he never inhaled and Monica swears she never swallowed ....thats their stories and their stickin' to them....( no pun intended) :)

ROTFL!!!!!!
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    gmill880:
    ScottU:

Your going to open a government check cashing store !?!? Yeah I'm a smart a$$ ....sorry bro

lmfao.... Actually... that's not a bad idea... or perhaps a money printing mill to help keep up the printing of all this "Obama Money"
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    phobicsquirrel:
    I'm thinking about either stripping or prostitution.. I think prostitution will have a quicker turn around.... =)
    I wonder if they can arrest a soliciting squirrel, heck if they cant, hook up with doody and open Doody's Squirrel and Burro Harem and Fun Center.
  • Options
    Once you've had rodent, you never go back?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I wonder if they can arrest a soliciting squirrel...
    I guess you never saw that episode of cops where they maced and cuffed Secret Squirrel for flashing in public? Little guy was always opening his overcoat, it was just a matter of time before he got nailed.
  • Options
    rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    I am an EMT at an ambulance service, and a combat medic in the Alabama Army National Guard. Planning on nursing school a little later. Anybody else in the medical field?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure somebody else around here is an EMT, but can't remember who.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    urbino:
    I'm pretty sure somebody else around here is an EMT, but can't remember who.

Eccentric Maduro Toker ??? . . . ;)
  • Options
    Maddy, you gonna let him call your wife eccentric?