Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CigarChat LIVE every Week at RobbyRasReviews.com

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bahhhh I have plans this thursday. Hope it goes great!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Plans? John McClain had plans too... did that stop him?
  • Options
    Firing up the CAO Brazilia today! Should have a good turnout again so be sure to join in.

ust Click Here and enter the chat window. Your comments will actually go to the this time moderator before they are posted, so don't expect them to show up instantly. Hopefully this will make the convo easier to follow.

Hope to see you guys there!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Gonna stop on the way home and pick up one... and a few other things.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Firing up the CAO Brazilia today! Should have a good turnout again so be sure to join in.

ust Click Here and enter the chat window. Your comments will actually go to the this time moderator before they are posted, so don't expect them to show up instantly. Hopefully this will make the convo easier to follow.

Hope to see you guys there!
    Congrats Rob and good luck, this is WAY cool!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kicking off in an hour! Click Here to join in!

• Options
    Just a reminder that we are live again today... I'm hosting a giveaway too... Click Here to join in!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed it again, hope it went well, do you think this will be a weekly thing? Sure would like to participate in one sometime.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    +1. With it being 3:00 on the West Coast it runs a little early for me most days. I understand the need to get it going earlier in the East, but that is the reason I haven't been able to chaeck it out yet. I will get to it one of these days Rob, please don't give up on it. Just a timing thing right now.
  • Options
    Thanks Laker... we're running it at 4pm Pacific... I think we may bump it bat to 4:30 or 5pm as it gets warmer...
  • Options
    Just a reminder that CigarChat feature AKA Cigars owner Jay Lundy starts in about an hour... here is the direct link CigarChat Live
  • Options
  • Options
    Had a great time on the chat brother, loved the polls. Hope to be able to participate in more.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great chat last night! I'm with Ricky the polls were awesome
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    you had Jay and Tom laughin... "What is it with this guy and shorts?"
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    you had Jay and Tom laughin... "What is it with this guy and shorts?"
    I'm glad I could bring a certain level of Tomfoolery to the chat
  • Options
    We're smoking the Alec Bradley Tempus today! Click here to join in RobbyRasReviews.com

• Options
    We're smoking the Liga Privada Undercrown today! Click here to join in RobbyRasReviews.com

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    DAMN YOU ROBBY!!!. I need to know the day before. I didn't pack an undercrown...
  • Options
    My bad... we actually have a list posted on the FB page of what is coming up... and I'll be launching www.CigarChatLIVE.com so you can stay updated...

we're actaully going to have another guest next month. Toro y Leon cigars will be featured on my site and will host a Q&A on CigarChat on 3/15... so keep that day open.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I don't do the FB so I would not have known.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I have missed the last couple of weeks...I should be able to join in today...No smoking though, I'll be working...Looking forward to it Rob...
  • Options
    we're makin some moves on CigarChat... Here is a list of upcoming featured cigars (the first 2 are cigars we are reviewing) and guests (the following 3 are guests and we're working on getting Perdomo)... and there are more in the works so mark your calendars!

fyi - RoMa Craft Tobac is the new name of the makers of the CroMagnon

Click here CigarChat to set an email reminder Photobucket
  • Options
    so it looks like Perdomo is leaning toward doing it and we have made contact with Eddie Ortega and he is interested as well... the ball is rolling!
  • Options
    I tried to get on around 730 Est time but I couldn't get on. But I was stuck running around in the pouring rain anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello.
  • Options
    Join us for CigarChat on Thursday 3/22! George Rodriguez, Owner of Rodrigo Cigars, will be on hand for a Q&A session and a giveaway! The chat starts at 4pm Pacific and should run for a few hours. Click here to join in CigarChat

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    George seems to be a pretty cool guys man, he comes on the Blowin Smoke podcast all the time. I've been wanting to try some of his cigars for awhile now, just can't find any.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    very cool guy... I've tried the Habano Clasico and enjoyed it... I'm smkoing the Boutique Blend today during the chat... you should come out, he's doing a giveaway, so this may be a good time to get your hands on some!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Had one of his cigars, not a bad stick but cannot remember which one it was. Plus his Headquarters is like 20 minutes from me.
  • Options
    He has a new line coming out soon... I should be getting some from him to do a little pre-release review as well... you should try to make it out Scarlin! Chat starts at 4PM Pacific today!