Options

CigarChat LIVE every Week at RobbyRasReviews.com

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Rodrigo Cigars

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I shall join and I believe I had the boutique blend.
  • Options
    Skip Martin, owner of Roma Craft and maker of the CroMagnon and Intemperance, is joining CigarChat this Thursday at 4PM Pacific! Rumor has it that there will be a 5er of the brand new Intemperance given away to someone in attendance! So get this on your calendar! Chat starts at 4pm PST with Q&A starting around 4:15.

Roma Craft on CigarChat

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    After how great last week's was i might have to skip the last bit of class to make it this week too!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Skip is a good dude. This should def be a fun chat. Hope I can make it
  • Options
    Skip Martin, owner of Roma Craft and maker of the CroMagnon and Intemperance, is joining CigarChat TODAY at 4PM Pacific! There will be a 5er of the brand new Intemperance and a GroMagnon T-Shirt given away to someone in attendance!Chat starts at 4pm PST with Q&A starting around 4:15.

Roma Craft on CigarChat

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Man I missed this! I was at a B&M smoking..Must make it next week!
  • Options
    Join ToroyLeon on CigarChat ! CigarChat We're giving some Toro y Leon Reserva Especials!

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great chat last night Robby! Thanks for hosting this every week brother
  • Options
    Jon Huber, owner of Crowned Heads and maker of Four Kicks, joins CigarChat today at 4PM PST! Jon will take all your questions and has some of the BRAND NEW and VERY LIMITED Four Kicks #5 to give away! The #5 is a brand new size (6.5x44) that isn't even available until later this month, but you can win some tonight!

Click on the photo below to join the chat!

Crowned Heads on CigarChat

• Options
    Ortega Cigars is joining CigarChat today at 4pm PST!

Eddie O will be on hand to BS, answer questions and give away a few samplers of his amazing Serie D!

Chat starts at 4PM PST! Click below to join in and have a chance to win some tasty smokes!

Cigar Chat, Live Every Thursday!

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Robby, I'll be back for sure
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I was there too, though I didn't have an account to login, it was alot of fun. Eddie O. seemed like an awesome guy!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was fun
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Thanks Guys! We had some tech issues, but yes, Eddie is a great guy... he was excited to be involved... We have Sosa cigars booked for May 11th and Jameson Cigars TDB... I'll keep you all updated on the schedule... It was cool to see a bunch of Ccom guys there.
  • Options
    dangit, i missed this week... but i have to catch the sosa cigars next week! Sosa Family Cigar Co was the B&M that got me started!!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    dangit, i missed this week... but i have to catch the sosa cigars next week! Sosa Family Cigar Co was the B&M that got me started!!
    Well, we had some shipping issues and I haven't received any samples from Sosa yet, so we pushed them back to May 24th... I'll get an updated schedule for you guys soon
  • Options
    Fred from Nomad Cigars is joining CigarChat next Thursday. Fred is all about access so this should be a good one.

To help you all prepare, Fred has come up with a special discount for CigarChat followers... Just go to my site RobbyRasReviews.com and check out the Nomad Banner in top right... there is info there that leads to a discount... order soon and have them in hand for next week's chat!

• Options
    Click the image below to set an email reminder - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, I will make it home from work in time to get in on that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Click the image below to set an email reminder - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great chat. Unfortunately, I could not find where to register or log in to type anything.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good work Robbie. Wish I could have stayed longer. Dinner called!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Tonights chat was a BLAST!!! It was my first, and let me tell ya me bruddah's - if you havent tried CigarChat yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!

We got to chat with and interact with Arby Sosa of Sosa Cigars, and the dude could NOT have been cooler!!!

Thanks for a great time Rob, cant wait til the next one! :-)

• Options
    I just read through the chat from earlier, and it looked like everybody, especially Sniper, had a great time. I do have to ask, how do you find/get people from the different brands to do the chat?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    I just read through the chat from earlier, and it looked like everybody, especially Sniper, had a great time. I do have to ask, how do you find/get people from the different brands to do the chat?
    Hope I wasnt overbearing! Have to admit, I was TOTALLY geeked out to be speaking that personally with someone so high up in the cigar industry, and was like a kid in a candy store with a fistful of twenty dollar bills. :-) Again, highly recommend my brothers check this out if you havent done so already!!!

• Options
    taythegibs:
    Arby was one of our better guests. He has been in the cigar business for his whole life, so he had a lot to contribute... he was gracious enough to stick round a little longer than we agreed on, so that was cool... and he was REALLY generous on the giveaways!

Glen was on fire! Arby even commented to me that Glen was asking very good questions... so I'm glad he enjoyed himself...

as far as getting guests, it's all about networking... we have Jameson Cigars coming on in a few weeks, along with a few other brands I will annouce as soon as dates are set.

I'm concerned that you guys weren't able to log in... I know at one point I had a box clicked that said "Disable User Comments" so I don't know if that kept people from loggin in... not to make excuses, but we had a good crowd and my tech guy wasn't there, so it is very possible that i did something to keep you all from logging in...
  • Options
    That's pretty cool, but sucks about the tech problems. Maybe you could answer this question for me- Do you know if he ever works the retail side, like at their Store at Downtown Disney? One of the times I was in there there was a really nice older gentleman who helped me pick up a couple of nice sticks.
  • Options
    Is the chat going on tonight Rob or are we on hiatus?

• Options
    It is... starts in an hour... no guest, just herfin... I' smoking a DPG JJ Maduro... hope to see you tonight...

here is a link: CigarChat