Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CigarChat LIVE every Week at RobbyRasReviews.com

1235»

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    AKA Cigars Owner, Jay Lundy, joins CigarChat today at 4PM PDT. We'll talk about the NEW AKA Solace and give away 5 Samplers! You must be present to win, so check it out!

Click the image below to join in - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Cigar Chat, Live Every Week!
  • Options
    Jay and Tom from AKA joined me on CigarChat today... we had a great time... I should have known that CigarChat's first f-bomb would come form these guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMen9VowRi0
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the reminders and alarms I set up for myself not to miss it, I still missed it. Go figure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    With all the reminders and alarms I set up for myself not to miss it, I still missed it. Go figure.
    don;t miss Wednesday... we have Jon Huber, Owner of Crowned Heads!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    0patience:
    don;t miss Wednesday... we have Jon Huber, Owner of Crowned Heads!
    Jon Huber? Formerly of CAO? That should be very interesting.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Jon Huber, Owner of Crowned Heads and maker of the über successful Four Kicks, joins the show to talk about their new release Headley Grange!

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    That date in the picture u put on here is a day behind, it gon done confused the crap outta me. I'll be there! Wanna hear about the new blend
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    make sure you play when the levee breaks during the intro!
  • Options
    scarlin:
    That date in the picture u put on here is a day behind, it gon done confused the crap outta me. I'll be there! Wanna hear about the new blend
    dude... good catch... i'm an idiot... BTW Jon has a bunch of SWAG to give away....
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Great chat tonight Rob. I'm sold on his brand. Gonna place an order real soon for some four kicks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    after that session, I feel like a e-stoner
  • Options
    The video from the show is posted here: Jon Huber on CigarChat

this was, hands down, our best show... Jon is a REALLY cool guy... he spoke pretty openly about leaving CAO which kinda surprised me... and, he gave us a scoop on a new product that is planned for later this year... I don't think he meant to give us the scoop, but he did :)

if you're interested in the cigar industry, you should really try to watch it...

oh, and scarlin was one of the winners! always happy to see Ccom guys win!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Rob!!! If you didn't see it yet, you got a credit on halfwheel.com for your cigarchat last week.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Congratulations Rob!!! If you didn't see it yet, you got a credit on halfwheel.com for your cigarchat last week.
    WOO HOO! We had some breaking news! Jon is just an awesome guy...
  • Options
    Walter Santiago and Mark Germany of Cremo Cigars join CigarChat today at 4PM PDT! I'll be smoking my first Cremo during the show so I'm anticipating a bit of a live review.

• Options
    Yep, Jose Blanco of Joya de Nicaragua, will join us on CigarChat today at 4PM PDT, 7PM EST! He will be LIVE from Nicaragua to take all your questions, discuss the industry, smokers rights and his new blend Cuenca y Blanco! You don't wanna miss this one!

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Should be a good show!
  • Options
    Here is the vid from today's show. Mr. Blanco is a really awesome guy! He was gracious enough to chat with us from his home in Nicaragua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txsPMua15_I
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Thanks for posting the video, and thanks for asking my question, lol good times
  • Options
    big chunks:
    Thanks for posting the video, and thanks for asking my question, lol good times
    yeah, we had fun with your screen name!
  • Options
    What a fun show... Barry is awesome and he give us some breaking news on some upcoming projects. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOu5q-gs988
  • Options
    Erik Espinosa, owner, joins us today to talk about all the new things going on with Espinosa Cigars... Show starts at 4PM PDT / 7PM EST and There Will Be SWAG!

• Options
    Gary Griffith joins us today to talk about all the new things going on with Emilio Cigars... Show starts at 4PM PDT / 7PM EST. Gary will be giving away on of the LAST remaining boxes of the Emilio Grimalkin, so come check it out!

• Options
    You can check out the video from Thursday's show by clicking the link below. Gary is a pretty awesome guy. It's easy to root for him because he is such a genuine guy. And his smokes are pretty amazing!

and, for the first time in CigarChat history the guest, in this case Gary, said "Hang on, I'm gonna go pee." yep, he got up to go pee at the 44 minute mark... pretty funny

• Options
    I keep forgetting to post upcoming shows here!

we have Justin Volpe of Reyes Family Cigars on the show today. We go live at 5PM PST / 8PM EST (1 hour later than usual). We have 5 samplers to give away so be sure to be there! Click the image below to join in - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!