Home General Discussion
Options

DCCC Thread

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Recieved a couple of huge donations in the last week... Working on shipping today!

Jo3zr killed us with kindness!
    J kurt, Holy ***!Joz3r, Wow!

Mephisto doesn't apparently know how to do anything small either!

Mestipho, Just a little something
  • Options
    Shipping out four tupperdors in moments!

Shipping2
    Shipping2, DCCC
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Damn that's a lot of cigars.
  • Options
    It is, but I could have filled up all of those boxes 3-4 more, and still not use all the cigars I got just from you! I appreciate all the donations by everyone, large and small, cigars and otherwise! This has been an awesome feeling to get to do this and I couldn't do it without you guys. Hopefully I'll have some photos in the next couple of weeks form here. I am still waiting on Kuwait to get em theirs (Damn E4s)!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man thank you for dccc. Nothing like spreading the joy of cigars with the men and women in uniform.
  • Options
    2 boxes out today, shipping was higher than expected. Other half will go out the 14th.
  • Options
    Ladies and Gentelmen:

I do believe I received the first DCCC package sent by someone in someone else's name (that or one of them couldn't make it to the post office)! What I recieved was part of a pass that got to o big to make it to the recipient. Rather than have the extra sent back to him he had it sent to the DCCC. Talk about generosity!
    Packaging, Mike T
    Isaac, who packaged this thing, was making sure there was no damage done (it was almost hermetically sealed). If it wasn't going to be a week before the next package went out I would have left it and known nothing would ever have happened to it!

Direwolf decided that the guys over there needed a good dose of quality sticks to go as well.
    Randall Murphy, Quality

This brings us to the conversation of quality. The last few weeks have been very busy for my post lady! I have received a HUGE QUANTITY of sticks. Every one of those sticks has been quality! I haven't seen any sticks where I thought, what is that... and if I had they would have gone in the packages all the same. Some of the guys just want something to do, some of them want something to enjoy, and others want something to learn about it. Guys I really appreciate you all helping me out to make this thing work for our boys and girls in Green, Blue, Dark Green, and whatever other colors are considered uniforms now!
  • Options
    Finally got the pics from Kuwait! They'll be up in a bit...
  • Options
    These guys were all on different schedules so they didn't get to sit down and smoke them together, but here are the five pics I got today.....

The guys fixing to grill outgrillin' out

Smoking!
    David and friend smoking

A good looking stick!
    select a stick

Headphones = quiet!
    got one

I smoked it alreadyI smoked it!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the Doha chapter will be re-born soon....
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    JCizzle:
    Looks like the Doha chapter will be re-born soon....
    A Cizzle sighting - AWESOME!!! How are you doing man???

• Options
    If he plays his cards right he is going to reduce me to Chump of international HERFing!
  • Options
    Shipped out two tupperdors moments ago, along with two Ccom humidors and cigars with all four! People at the UPS Store love me, they are donating all the packing supplies for anything that doesn't fit in the flat rate boxes.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    What you're doing is awesome! PM sent.
  • Options
    Replied good sir. Thanks for the kudos, we got our first corporate pledge the other day! I am so stoked ...
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    WOW! PM bro...
  • Options
    Replied in kind.
  • Options
    Today my order of Heartfelt beads for my wine-a-dor came in, so I moved my older beads to the cooler and kind of organized them. Put all the ones in celo in a stack against the wall, and the ones not in celo in a plastic bag so as not to damage them. I am as always in awe of the generosity here! I have more cigars to ship out than I can afford to at the moment. As soon as I get my USO reimbursements it will be more of a continuous cycle. I am glad to be able to help out the men and women who I've served next to for years!
  • Options
    As ready as we'll ever be. While I didn't get any help, because I didn't ask for any, other than some info on what to do. The DCCC website is up and running. I'm not ecstatic about the way it is, but I'm making changes as we go to try and make it perfect, at least in my head! www.deadcamelcigarclub.com is published!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    DSWarmack:
    Today my order of Heartfelt beads for my wine-a-dor came in, so I moved my older beads to the cooler and kind of organized them. Put all the ones in celo in a stack against the wall, and the ones not in celo in a plastic bag so as not to damage them. I am as always in awe of the generosity here! I have more cigars to ship out than I can afford to at the moment. As soon as I get my USO reimbursements it will be more of a continuous cycle. I am glad to be able to help out the men and women who I've served next to for years!
    PM Ryan
  • Options
    replied sir!
  • Options
    Taythegibs hit the DCCC with a donation today. We apprecTaythegibs, DCCC donationiate it Tay!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Way to go Taythegilbs !
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    DSWarmack:
    Taythegibs hit the DCCC with a donation today. We appreciate it Tay!

Hopefully they arrived in decent shape, it never even occurred to me about the post office being closed yesterday, I only wish i could have sent more.
  • Options
    Rest assured, some soldier far from home will light one of these puppies up and enjoy the $h¡i out of it! All because he received it from someone who knew they had plenty of baby wipes!
  • Options
    Got an anonymous package today from a good friend and BORK who wants to remain nameless! Thanks Nameless!
  • Options
    DCCC members got Sniped! In a good way...

Via the Sniper:
    Sniper, Bombs away!

And Skaggs:
    Mr skaggs, Bomb

And Mr. Perryman:
    Mr. Perryman

Got some photos in today of the guys in Qatar enjoying some nice sticks and will get them up tonight!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Awesome. Great hits.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Glad they got there safe, and thanks for the opportunity to help out on your awesome support of our men & women serving this nation.

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    This is a cool thread. Its great to see the support that the DCCC is getting from everyone here. Thanks for running this whole thing Ryan.