Home General Discussion
Options

DCCC Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Hey Amigo, I have a large bag of some nice cigars, pretty much all singles left over from inventory we did last month to bring in new products. I would love to send this to you to send to the troops. If you have an address to send to them I will be glad to do it myself unless you have a system going then I would rather you handle it. I would love to give them these Cigars for the job they do.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    If you need some more adresses to add to the mix, let me know. I travel to quite a few FOB's.
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I would live to help out with this. Could I get a pm on where to send a package?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Ryan, the two boxes you sent arrived today in great condition. If the weather cooperates, we're scheduled for our weekly herf at Camp Buehring on Saturday. I'll be sure to take and post pics.
    To the DCCC and everyone that donated, Thanks in advance!!!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Steve tell whoever gets the MF Lounge Exclusives that I said thanks and be safe
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Steve tell whoever gets the MF Lounge Exclusives that I said thanks and be safe
    WILCO
  • Options
    The 29th Combat Aviation Brigade Combat Cigar Lounge herfed tonight thanks to the DCCC. What a complete success! Thanks all around to everyone involved, we couldn't do what we do without the support from back home!

Note: More pics sent to the DCCC for posting

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Awesome. Thanks for posting that sir
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Great pics Steve! Thanks for sharing....
  • Options
    Good times. I sent Ryan a bunch more pics for him to post.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I am going to try my damndest to get them up today!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome guys.....
  • Options
    It's really nice to get together with these Soldiers. Bonus that there's females showing up to smoke.
  • Options
    More pics:

• Options
    Ryan, check your inbox.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen any activity for a month, hope all is well....
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I am alive! SORRY guys, been busy as they get. Started a new job as a PI and then got moved to case manager, all while trying to fill out my packet to go back active duty and starting my own company! I feel like a turrtle on a fence post... Anyways, since I've been gone I got some boxes and here is what they looked like!

no names posted because someone asked to stay annonomous and I cant remember which one it was. Most of the photos turned out like po-po, but here they are. I have sent out a few boxes, then all of this arrived and I am just waiting for a decent paycheck to shoot them out. I am in need of new APOs all the time, so if you know someone who is deploying have them shoot me an email from thier military email account and give me thier APO.

This one was sent directly to me with a note that it was indeed sent for me, man was I excited when I looked in it! There are a couple of specialty sticks under the others! Not sure if he wanted me to post that he had sent me such awesomeness.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good to see you back, Ryan.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you back, bro! I've got a few boxes and addresses to send your way, along with enough to cover some postage.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey man pm me your addy I'd like to donate some sticks!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:

Me or Ryan?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Me or Ryan?
    Either one will do
    Money can't buy taste