Home Non Cigar Related

What's for dinner?

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Whatever the chow hall put through their patented flavor-extraction machine today.

Can't wait to get home and eat some real food. Especially New Orleans food.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    Whatever the chow hall put through their patented flavor-extraction machine today.

Can't wait to get home and eat some real food. Especially New Orleans food.
    Mmm sounds yummy.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    It's all out of the garden this evening - fresh tomatoes, french green beans, chives, spagetti squash, red bell peppers, and little new potatoes - for some home made vegi soup with cornbread from scratch.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm going to swing by costco and have a polish dog and an all you can drink soda for a buck fiftee after work. oh yes. oh yes. i don't even have a cigar thats a buck fifty. i am so good to my body
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i'm going to swing by costco and have a polish dog and an all you can drink soda for a buck fiftee after work. oh yes. oh yes. i don't even have a cigar thats a buck fifty. i am so good to my body
    Add a culebra churro for a buck!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    good call rey rey. they should make the churro culebra As. But for the same price
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    good call rey rey. they should make the churro culebra As. But for the same price
    I love Costco, too bad we have to drive 45 minutes one way to get there.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I had a five course Twainese meal this evening. My Twaianese friend came to visit me from Panama. His wife cooked for me. I love Asian food.
    rzaman:
    I had a five course Twainese meal this evening. My Twaianese friend came to visit me from Panama. His wife cooked for me. I love Asian food.
    I love Taiwanese food. I actually had that instead tonight. Went to eat beef noodle soup and green onion pancakes. oh yea and marinated pig ears
    Had a Philly cheese steak pizza cooked on the grill last night. Thought I'd try something different it turned out pretty good.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Hickory smoked ribs with homemade barbecue sauce
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy...but can't eat ribs since my human dissection class when I had to use wire cutters so I could get to the heart. I'm having pasta with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes and salad.
    I made some homemade spaghetti sauce that turned out rather nicely. My wife says I used to much garlic but I say there's no such thing. Though I'm not a big fan of the whole wheat spaghetti she insist on buying. Just don't dig the texture.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Cereal... Honey Nut Cheerios and the new Roasted nut honey flake stuff from whoever... fvck it, it was on sale and tasty
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Thats a good lookin fillet,, snapper or dare I say..... cannibal?? what is that on top???
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    first night in thhe new apartment, two of my roommates and i got some steaks and fries that i cooked.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    Thats a good lookin fillet,, snapper or dare I say..... cannibal?? what is that on top???
    Salmon steak with lemon dill, bulger, and grilled veggies. The sauce is on top....with a ton of garlic and shallots.
  • Well, I think I had two dinners. I'm on a bulking diet to try and gain some mass, but for the main course I grilled up 3 chicken breasts, had a protein shake, and like 5 homemade biscuits. Meal of champions!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    No pictures, but I have been going shrimp crazy the last few weeks in my cooking. Did them over a woodfire last night with a sweet bbq glaze. Served with drawn butter, fresh grilled asparagus and yellow squash, and a little bit a brown rice.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Glazed Tuna steak with Jasmin rice Photobucket
    Made Parmesan crusted chicken with cheese tortellini's and a Parmesan/wine sauce,fresh steamed asparagus with drawn butter/lemon.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Everyone's so fancy! We had leftovers of homemade spaghetti and meatballs from the other night. Needing to start eating healthier but on a tight budget it's easier said than done.
    I haven't had a kitchen in over a week :(
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    danielzreyes:
    is that hungry man?
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    is that hungry man?
    Yes sir!
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    is that hungry man?
    Yes sir!
    hahah. nice! I used to eat alot of that type of stuff back in high school. I actually like it. along with stuff like spam. spam musubi is the shizreyes. naw I'm sayin?
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    is that hungry man?
    Yes sir!
    hahah. nice! I used to eat alot of that type of stuff back in high school. I actually like it. along with stuff like spam. spam musubi is the shizreyes. naw I'm sayin?
    spam n rice pshhhhhh.....umm yes pls.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    is that hungry man?
    Yes sir!
    The corn brownie looks delicious!
    bigjohn125:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    is that hungry man?
    Yes sir!
    The corn brownie looks delicious!
    LOL. What you see was what I didn't finish. It was a bit .................... disgusting.