rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I made Thai lobster curry tonight...yummy! photo imagejpg1_zps8a05dca9.jpg
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Cuban Sandwich
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs. Puff's Five Alarm Chili... Yum!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Blackened Grilled Chicken Alfredo with Capatavi Pasta
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 597CCC05-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    photo imagejpg1_zpsbebef226.jpg
  • Options
    Chicken Bombs
    (Half jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and Shreaded cheese, wrapped in chicken b00bs, wrapped in bacon, grilled and smothered in BBQ sauce. yup!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Chicken Bombs
    (Half jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and Shreaded cheese, wrapped in chicken b00bs, wrapped in bacon, grilled and smothered in BBQ sauce. yup!
    Holy cow! It's breakfast time and I want some. That looks fantastic. So does Rip's food, but in a more civilized fashion...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Balsamic and garlic marinated flank steak with garlic butter green beans. Been too long since I actually cooked, this felt and tasted great!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Balsamic and garlic marinated flank steak with garlic butter green beans. Been too long since I actually cooked, this felt and tasted great!

Would you give up the recipe for the flank steak? A much underused cut and getting harder to find.

And prey tell what brand Balsamic do you use, I have not found a decent one since I moved here. Probably have to go to Trader Joe's in Memphis.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    perkinke:

Would you give up the recipe for the flank steak? A much underused cut and getting harder to find.

And prey tell what brand Balsamic do you use, I have not found a decent one since I moved here. Probably have to go to Trader Joe's in Memphis.
    Good luck with that; there's no trader joe's in Memphis.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    perkinke:

It's really simple:
    1/4 cup olive oil (recipe says extra virgin, but I live in a college town, there aren't any extra virgins)
    2 tablespoons balsamic
    1 teaspoon salt (I'm planning on cutting that back a little next time, it's not bad but i'm not a big salt guy)
    1/2 teaspoon black pepper
    2 smashed but whole garlic cloves.

I marinated it for a full 24 hours, I think much less and you won't get a good flavor on it. I don't have a particular brand of Balsamic, our options are pretty limited so I look for glass bottle and reasonable price. I picked up this recipe on relishmag.com.
  • Options
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Damn that looks tasty Drewski
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Miso corn ramen

• Options
    Homemade Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizzaimage
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Homemade Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizzaimage
    Yum!!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    I've heard from a couple of people that she's even hotter in person, which, I think, is unusual amongst celebrities.

• Options
    Not even close to as pretty as Giada but guaranteed to get my hands on. Homemade deep dish.
  • Options
    A few days late here, but I made a perfect cornbread the other day. Golden brown cast iron crust. Slightly sweet. Yum.

photo cornbread_zpsins5chbi.jpg

Then, I suppose, when in Rome, errrr, Maryland (or PA all of 5 minutes from Maryland), do as the Romans do, or whatever. Actually, I think this guy probably came from the Gulf, not the Chesapeake. Still good, though.

photo crab_zpsj7ftvwqf.jpg

Had the hardshell with a steak dinner provided by a friend last night. Today, had crabcakes for lunch, provided by a friend. Was asked to lunch this coming Thursday and after agreeing, was asked, "are crabcakes okay?" Uhhhhhh, YES!

• Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steak and oysters

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chili with tons of garden vegetables added, more like a stir fry with some chili, oatmeal cookies for dessert.