Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hagglers Corner (stogies for stuff)

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Rick, have one, somewhere will try to find and send out before I fly off, this afternoon!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Rhamlin:
    I still have that large foam humidifier if you need it Unsub shoot me a PM with your addy. And I'll go ahead and make a request for a 2 or 3 stick leather telescoping cigar case. Something that would hold up to 7" x 56 ring gage cigars. If anybody has one they don't use.

PM sent
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Rick, have one, somewhere will try to find and send out before I fly off, this afternoon!!:-)
    Sounds cool brother. PM coming.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I think Rhamlin lost the concept of you send me hardware and I send you cigars!
    LOL...Thanks Brother,rebound heading out tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Thanks Stowggie, appreciate it brother, Get Something out tomorrow!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy them, PDR's are some of my favorites. Very underrated IMO.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Hope you enjoy them, PDR's are some of my favorites. Very underrated IMO.

They look great man, I wanna smoke 'em both now but it was a long trip and they are tired, so I'm gonna let them rest a while
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Un_Sub:
    The Sniper:
    This thread is a stroke of GENIUS in my opinion! Thanks Un Sub, great idea!

Thanks Sniper, I'm just waiting for the Borks here to start trying to trade off their spouse for some stogies!!!Lol

Well My wife is mine no trades there but I love this idea.... I have some things that I may like to Put up for trade. .... I am going to have to take a seriouly long breack from Smoking CigarsUnfortunatley due to some Major Dental work, Bone grafts and Dental implant... It sucks but what can i do!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Un_Sub:
    The Sniper:

Thanks Sniper, I'm just waiting for the Borks here to start trying to trade off their spouse for some stogies!!!Lol

Well My wife is mine no trades there but I love this idea.... I have some things that I may like to Put up for trade. .... I am going to have to take a seriouly long breack from Smoking CigarsUnfortunatley due to some Major Dental work, Bone grafts and Dental implant... It sucks but what can i do!
    sounds rough. but on the bright side your colection will have that much more age on em when you recover
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Un_Sub:
    The Sniper:

Ozzie, that is EXACTLY what I am going through right now. Had the bone graph done Dec. 15 and I may be smoking again by the time August ends. I tell you, nothing like an imposed ~8 month break to help you appreciate cigars just a little more.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Un_Sub:
    The Sniper:

great, whatcha got? I am also on the lookout for a digital hygro that can be calibrated, I bought a digi, but it can't be calibrated and it's like 15% low according to the salt test!!!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Un_Sub:
    The Sniper:

Sorry to hear about all the work and pain (mostly from not smoking stogies) you will be going through. I got that kind of thing taken care of a long time ago, went through hours of surgery.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    looking for 2 coffins like the ave maria reco.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    pbchevo:
    I have 2 reconquista coffins you can have. PM me your info.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    pbchevo:
    I have 2 reconquista coffins you can have. PM me your info.
    pm'ed you
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:

I've got another one, if you want/need it. Your's for the taking.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    pbchevo:

I've got another one, if you want/need it. Your's for the taking.
    at the moment am good but if i do ill let you know thanks
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Its a longshot, but im looking for a Cohiba ashtray. Let me know if anyone has one the just hate ;)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I have a 5 Vegas sampler tin (tin only, no cigars) and 2 CAO Sopranos 4 cigar Sampler car trunk boxes (again no cigars, just the boxes) that I'm looking to get rid of. I figured I'd put them up here in case anyone wants them before I just throw them out. Free to a good home. If no one wants or has a use for them, they're gonna just hit the trash. Thanks for looking.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    pm sent on the 5v tin, im a big 5v fan
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    pm sent on the 5v tin, im a big 5v fan
    PM retuned good sir. It's yours.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I could use a decent cutter.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:

How about a Diesel branded Colibri Grip? Shoot me you info if ya want it.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    WTB a 5v gold bar box either one of them or both...lol Empty is fine I just love the look of their boxes.. Thanks. Brian
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

Pm to u
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

Pm to u

PM replied, my good man.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    WTB a 5v gold bar box either one of them or both...lol Empty is fine I just love the look of their boxes.. Thanks. Brian
    I think I have one. I'll check and let you know.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Cool sounds GREAT just let me know..
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Cool sounds GREAT just let me know..
    PM to you