• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony
    Replied. Looks like I just need to find a herfador now.

I know this was 5 months ago tony, but are you still looking for a 15 ct because I have an extra one.
    Thanks Nick, but I'm all good over here. Lee hooked me up with the herfador a while back. Speaking of you two, I have an idea...

Would you care to share what this Idea is kind sir.
    Well, you did just hit me with an all-star lineup of 11 cigars for a simple PIF. I think you can draw your own conclusions.
    awesome
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony
    Replied. Looks like I just need to find a herfador now.

I know this was 5 months ago tony, but are you still looking for a 15 ct because I have an extra one.
    Thanks Nick, but I'm all good over here. Lee hooked me up with the herfador a while back. Speaking of you two, I have an idea...

Would you care to share what this Idea is kind sir.
    Well, you did just hit me with an all-star lineup of 11 cigars for a simple PIF. I think you can draw your own conclusions.

hahaha. I hope you liked it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump this
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    Hey just changed providers so I have a gently used Sprint evo 4g lte for trade or sale, it's been kept in an otterbox case from purchase and is rooted.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    If anyone is interested in trying out wet shaving with a double-edge safety razor I have a razor and blade sampler pack I'll trade. The razor is a 60's (1963 I believe) Superspeed silver-tip. It's in good condition and none of the finish has worn off. The blade sampler comes with approximately 30 blades with a mix of Feather, Israeli Red Personna, Derby, Crystal, and Astra.