Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hagglers Corner (stogies for stuff)

Comments

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Does anyone have one of these that would be willing to part with : Oliva Leaf ashtray?

I'm pretty bummed because I just dropped mine from a height of one foot and it broke. I'm looking for that exact one, or something similar. It seems that that company is the only one who sells it on the net...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    received the desiel cutter from Toom, its great, will be getting sticks sent out soon.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Bumped up at the request of Glen
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    Thank you my brother! Hopefully it will do our new member some good. :-)

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:

I forgot about this thread... good call...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    robbyras:
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:

I forgot about this thread... good call...
    They say the memory is the second thing to go Rob... cant seem to remember what the first was... :-)

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Great thread may come in use for something I am going to need in the near future.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Looking for a B-1 Bugatti lighter slightly used or new for a friend. Thank you for the bump! (vector knight works as well)
  • Options
    Anyone have a 40ct herf-a-dor that they would be willing to part ways with. My 15ct just doesn't seem like it is going to cut it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Anyone have a 40ct herf-a-dor that they would be willing to part ways with. My 15ct just doesn't seem like it is going to cut it.
    I thought you just got a humi? Oh! A herf-a-dor.
    Hmmm. Oh Ryan! I may have to make a change to my package. No promises, but I got something in the works. ; )
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I got my 20ct in today, but that will be spoken for basically. And my 15ct herf just got filled up with Darths bomb. Plus, coming home for a month in July/August, I would like to bring a few more than 15 back to put in my humi at home. No biggies, just thought maybe someone would have one they aren't going to use, otherwise I will get it on the sprint sale.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I got my 20ct in today, but that will be spoken for basically. And my 15ct herf just got filled up with Darths bomb. Plus, coming home for a month in July/August, I would like to bring a few more than 15 back to put in my humi at home. No biggies, just thought maybe someone would have one they aren't going to use, otherwise I will get it on the sprint sale.
    Don't buy one on the sprint sale until you get your package from all of us that Ryan will send out.
    If you don't see one in there, then go ahead on her. Kind of spoiling the fun, you know.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    friggin Al Qaeda bombing crew is what you all are *grunts and cleans his weapons*
  • Options
    You ruined it. LOL!
    That thing has been on my mind all week for shipping it out and then you go and ask for it. WTF??
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Sorry, I just crammed my 15ct and thought this thread would be appropriate. I will go sit in the corner now.
  • Options
    Hey guys I desperately need a dell studio 1558 battery and charger at the least a charger anyone able to help me out? Kind of immediate need let me know
  • Options
    Wish I could brother. Have you tried the universal cords at best buy?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Hey guys I desperately need a dell studio 1558 battery and charger at the least a charger anyone able to help me out? Kind of immediate need let me know
    Aeon

You can get this kind of stuff damn cheap on the innernet. Look at this, for under thirty bucks: http://www.discountelectronics.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=11643

Or look around locally. There's a lot of little businesses around which repair laptops and such. They will commonly keep chargers around from dead units.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Aeon

You can get this kind of stuff damn cheap on the innernet. Look at this, for under thirty bucks: http://www.discountelectronics.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=11643

Or look around locally. There's a lot of little businesses around which repair laptops and such. They will commonly keep chargers around from dead units.

Everytime I go to look I always find em for over 70 a pop I've never seen em cheaper. And the only business we have around here is mactown. There arnt any pc shops
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody! As my cigar hobby has taken off, so has my need for some more stuff. Namely, a better way to transport cigars . I'm looking for a couple of things. A herfador, preferably the 15ct or similar size, and a nice leather two finger case. I provided a couple images of the type of things I am looking for, but by no means do they have to be these exact ones. So, if you have something similar that you are not using, I would be more than happy to hook you up with a few cigars in exchange. imageimage
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Pm to tony
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony
    Replied. Looks like I just need to find a herfador now.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BUMP
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    think this a great idea just wanted to bump it..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Also, a great place to get Christmas ideas for kuzi's Secret Santa!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    bumping this up, it seems to have died.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony

I know this was 5 months ago tony, but are you still looking for a 15 ct because I have an extra one.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony

I know this was 5 months ago tony, but are you still looking for a 15 ct because I have an extra one.
    Thanks Nick, but I'm all good over here. Lee hooked me up with the herfador a while back. Speaking of you two, I have an idea...
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony

Thanks Nick, but I'm all good over here. Lee hooked me up with the herfador a while back. Speaking of you two, I have an idea...

Would you care to share what this Idea is kind sir.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to tony

Would you care to share what this Idea is kind sir.
    Well, you did just hit me with an all-star lineup of 11 cigars for a simple PIF. I think you can draw your own conclusions.