Options

CCOM FORUM BLEND WEEKLY POLL 1: BODY

13»

Comments

• Options
    Another vote for medium-full from me.
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    So how are they gonna do this??? most votes.. or are they gonna average it out?? guess that should have been specified at the beginning. Alex? whats the verdict?
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    3 more days of voting still, then we'll see what the verdict is. I'm happy however it goes. one way was my suggestion to appeal to the widest audience. The other appeals to my personal preference.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of just taking the popular vote (biggest vote getter).
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    Very good, thanks for lettin us know, not that it is a huge deal anyways.
  • Options
    brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    kuzi16:
    brsmith21:
    plaidbanana1:
    looks to me like medium has the most votes so far, but if you average out everyones choice i think it is med-full.
    I'm happy either way. Just being able to participate makes it a slam dunk for me no matter what the consensus is.
    you? participate?

naw, we didnt count YOUR vote.

If you hadn't told me, I never would have known. I could have gone on voting indefinitely thinking that my vote meant something (like in politics) ;)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    brsmith21:
    kuzi16:
    brsmith21:
    plaidbanana1:
    looks to me like medium has the most votes so far, but if you average out everyones choice i think it is med-full.
    I'm happy either way. Just being able to participate makes it a slam dunk for me no matter what the consensus is.
    you? participate?

naw, we didnt count YOUR vote.

If you hadn't told me, I never would have known. I could have gone on voting indefinitely thinking that my vote meant something (like in politics) ;)
    vote early
    vote often.

HA!
  • Options
    Today should be the end of this poll and the start of the next.

What's the vote tally Alex? Are we going to have a medium or medium-full creation?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if the next poll is gunna be by wrapper, fill, binder, country, strain, fermentation, oscuro, maduro, priming.... man.... endless options here.
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    My vote is for Medium body. I'm very much looking forward to how this develops.....in my humidor :)
  • Options
    Well, I went ahead and tallied the votes to take some of the work off of Alex, but would love for somebody to double check me in case I missed one or something. So here it is...

Mild-Medium - 2
    Medium - 23
    Medium-Full - 19 (this includes 1 vote that was between medium and medium-full)
    Full - 5 (includes the extra full and extra, extra fulls also)

So it looks like Medium is the winner
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Nice Ron...I was curious, but too lazy to count. I think we can all live with medium. As has been pointed out, hopefully it's medium on body with a nice big fat juicy flavor profile...if we do our jobs right.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I get the same numbers. Medium it is. This will allow for lots of options later. New thread on the way.
  • Options
    BigginBiggin Posts: 52
    I know the voting is over, but I am a late-comer to this experiment.  I wanted to chime in as I would if I had been on time.  I would have voted medium.  I haven't been smoking long.  I feel like a medium cigar would not be too much for me. 

One of the posters mentioned that he has been smoking a lot of Connecticut wrapped cigars lately so he voted for a milder cigar.  I also have enjoyed a number of cigars with Connecticut wrappers lately, and I have a couple of questions.  What is the strongest body you would expect out of a CT wrapped cigar?  What is the most common?